• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I wish I could go to the 1500. I hate to miss it. My family is camping this weekend, plus this is the week I am going to be short on money, because I am switch from getting paid every week, to getting paid every other week. When I worked two jobs, they paid on alternating weeks. Now I am just working one job. So this is going to be a rough week, with no pay. Ugh!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    yeah this **** works ... feeling a bit drowsy and it's only 10pm lol

Good! I hope you can get a good nights sleep!! Don't fight it!! just roll with it!! The first time I took one I fell asleep in my chair for 5 hours!! felt worse than I did before!! so if your drowsy head for the bed!! :rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Get lots of sleep MrsG!

Well I hope you get a good sleep!

Good! I hope you can get a good nights sleep!! Don't fight it!! just roll with it!! The first time I took one I fell asleep in my chair for 5 hours!! felt worse than I did before!! so if your drowsy head for the bed!! :rockwoot::D

thank you guys I hope too. I am heading out soon HK.

I sold my motorcycle, well dependant on the kid getting her car refinanced. She called and told me the loan would be for the same length of time, pay $2 less a month and drop from 7% to 5% if she is approved. The lady she talked to today saw no reason she wont be. Her next payment now isn't due until January. I am so proud of my baby girl.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    thank you guys I hope too. I am heading out soon HK.

I sold my motorcycle, well dependant on the kid getting her car refinanced. She called and told me the loan would be for the same length of time, pay $2 less a month and drop from 7% to 5% if she is approved. The lady she talked to today saw no reason she wont be. Her next payment now isn't due until January. I am so proud of my baby girl.

:rockwoot: for your baby girl!! :rockwoot::D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Headache.....Still!

That sucks! When my wife used to get migraines the Dr told her to fill the bathtub about 10 in deep with cold water as cold as she could get it, take off her shoes and socks and walk around in the cold water as long as you can stand it!! It works!! it also works best if you do it at the onset of the headache, but it does work! Hope this helps, oh and this tip was also given by Dr Oz!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom