• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Bummer. I had to work last weekend, so I know the feeling. You feeling better today Mrs.G, able to get any sleep???

It's gun show weekend so the hours are even longer than normal this weekend. I never have a full weekend off.

I took a sleeping pill and all it did was allow me to fall asleep earlier. I still woke up at 5:45 am or so. I got about 7 hours of sleep, about 2-3 hours more than normal. I am not feeling bad, the day will tell though

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's gun show weekend so the hours are even longer than normal this weekend. I never have a full weekend off.

I took a sleeping pill and all it did was allow me to fall asleep earlier. I still woke up at 5:45 am or so. I got about 7 hours of sleep, about 2-3 hours more than normal. I am not feeling bad, the day will tell though

7 hours sleep is a lot better than you usually do. You working the 1500???? Never been to one, usually they fall on a weekend when I'm broke. Plus Cincy is a lot closer to me, so I usually go to the ones there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I can't go to a gun show this weekend. Nappanee is next weekend.
    My most memorable time with my Dad over the past few years was taking him to the Nappanee gun show one year. We grew up with a 22 rifle that sat in Dads closet, our training was "Don't touch" :dunno:
    Was fun to take him and show him all that I had learned on my own after his job was done.
    I doubt I will ever go back and especially not with Dad. He was fired unjustly from Borkholder Buildings after Freeman died and his kids took over. Took them to court and won. He loves getting that check in the mail every 6 mths. Of course he's retired now and loves it. Gives him time to go out with his new lady friend. :naughty:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My most memorable time with my Dad over the past few years was taking him to the Nappanee gun show one year. We grew up with a 22 rifle that sat in Dads closet, our training was "Don't touch" :dunno:
    Was fun to take him and show him all that I had learned on my own after his job was done.
    I doubt I will ever go back and especially not with Dad. He was fired unjustly from Borkholder Buildings after Freeman died and his kids took over. Took them to court and won. He loves getting that check in the mail every 6 mths. Of course he's retired now and loves it. Gives him time to go out with his new lady friend. :naughty:

I used to sell to Borkholder, and boy did that company change after Freeman died.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom