sigpic4180_2.gif
    :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yep I know well what your going though, it's been 19 months for us, It is hard, but at least his last days are as good as they can be! I told my wife I do Miss "US" everything we do revolves around taking care of him, not complaining, just morning "US"

Now I know what your talking about. It's going on 3 years now that we've been looking after the in laws and just a little over 2 for my Dad. Thankfully the in-laws live right next door so it's easy to merge our lives, but your right. I'd really like some us time with the hubby. We can't even get away to see the Grandbaby now. :( Thank goodness for skype.

I do want to thank all of you here in the PW thread! It has been a God sent to me keeping me sane!! Well as sane as I can be anyway! The P-Dub thread has some of the greatest people on earth in it!! Thank you all!! :bowdown::cheers:

You're welcome!!! You are so generous with all of us, it's the least we can do to help a pal through some tough times. :wwub:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Now I know what your talking about. It's going on 3 years now that we've been looking after the in laws and just a little over 2 for my Dad. Thankfully the in-laws live right next door so it's easy to merge our lives, but your right. I'd really like some us time with the hubby. We can't even get away to see the Grandbaby now. :( Thank goodness for skype.

You're welcome!!! You are so generous with all of us, it's the least we can do to help a pal through some tough times. :wwub:

Thank you! It is greatly appreciated! :rockwoot:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I bet they do somewhere. You think MCFG would put up a big vertical log for throwing them somewhere? That would be cool?

Also, you're gonna have to take me trap shooting sometime. I'd like to see how bad I suck at it. :yesway:

sorry for the delay. They have the cookies already cut. Just no one volunteering to build the stands for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom