Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thank You Gary.. I really am finding more peace. I can say it out loud now "she is at peace and comfortable now, no more pain, no more fighting everything that was wrong." It's just missing talking to her, seeing the things we would get her every year at Christmas. Knowing that some of the traditions she did, I have to do now so they don't get lost. Hearing Liam say he misses her though is what tears me up a lot now. He never got to spend a lot of time with her since the folks live in Plymouth and me being in Indy, I didn't make it home enough. I kick myself for that and I won't let it happen with Dad.

I think the one thing I kick myself the most over is something I said to her, all in joking and she took it that way. I never knew though that 2 weeks after I told her I would wait to resize the ring she gave me until she died so if she wanted it back again it would still fit her, she would be gone. She had given me the ring 3 times, asked for it back twice.. the third time was the last. It is resized and a permanent fixture on my hand now.

And enough of that..

That is a wonderful thing to have to her remember her by on a daily bases, they still live on with us in our hearts and minds!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I got an early present...hubby asked me to snuggle on the couch with him after decorating the Christmas tree that's been up for a week with only lights on it. :rockwoot: Can't remember the last time we spent more than a few seconds together alone.

Night INGO! This happy ole lady is turning in.

Good night Rayne, glad you guys get some quality time together!! :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I finally got some lights for the tree. Think I'll go decorate it now that Kenna is asleep. Can't decide if I want to keep it on top of the dog cage or not. When he is in there he shakes it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom