• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Moved back to Indy from Arizona after a really crappy 2 1/2 years!! I'll be lurkin' around here and trying to get the feel of the place. Unfortunately things went so bad in AZ., my once impressive gun collection is all but gone and now being on SSID, will not be restocked anytime in the foreseeable future. It will be good to live vicariously through my INGO brothers especially the founding/veteran members from my past here. A special hello to Fenway and Scutter!! :D

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Welcome back. Sadly many here have also had a run of bad luck. Seems to be a rash of boating accidents and such leading to the loss of many gun collections.;)You are not alone.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Moved back to Indy from Arizona after a really crappy 2 1/2 years!! I'll be lurkin' around here and trying to get the feel of the place. Unfortunately things went so bad in AZ., my once impressive gun collection is all but gone and now being on SSID, will not be restocked anytime in the foreseeable future. It will be good to live vicariously through my INGO brothers especially the founding/veteran members from my past here. A special hello to Fenway and Scutter!! :D
    Welcome back.
    Sorry to hear of your collection dwindling.
    Train hard and just insert the bullets manually 'til you can restore your stash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom