• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Hahahaha! Before I even started reading this post, I knew my two guns I was happy to get rid of. Remington Viper and S&W Sigma. And they were the first two guns other INGO members listed!!!

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Kel-Tech PF9. I was the only one that could shoot it without jamming and recoil like a biting sow.

^^^^ YEP! Had the double stacked one too. I do like my little P3AT for certain situations and I've never had a stoppage with it.

I had a Saiga .308 AK I didn't mind getting rid of. Shot okay for what it was but 10 round mags were not so fun. Did anybody EVER make an after market mag for that thing?

Para Warthog

Sig Mosquito

Jennings .22 (My first handgun!)

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Kel-Tec PMR .22 Mag pistol, it came with a piece of paper telling you it would only fire certain brands of ammo, the mags felt very cheap.
    I ran the recommended ammo, and never had a problem, the gun just looked and felt cheap. I didn't have it long, that was about the time that .22 mag ammo was selling for $15 dollars a box.

Ahburns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    West Lafayette
    Um, a friend of mine bought a Taurus Judge as a joke when they first came out. Glad to be rid of that thing.

The judge is definitely the worst. Timing was off out of the box, Taurus took their time fixing. Six weeks late it came back, I messed around with it a bit, and sold it soon after.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Phoenix .22. At ten feet each mag dump looked like a shotgun pattern. That was aiming.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Cobra FS 32... that gun sucked. I traded it to a friend. He traded me a Maverick 88 and I felt so bad that I threw in a Mosin to make up for the crappiness.

I feel the same as scoutsniper on the 597, that thing jammed all the time. I do miss the red, white, and blue stock that I put on it... it was worth more than the gun.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Keltec p3at.

Didnt really "sell" it. Gave it away to my mother in laws husband. If the SHTF, I told him it would probably be useful for keeping packs of feral dogs off his porch.

Happy to be rid of it. And I think I may have overcharged him. Even though I threw in 100rds of .380 JHP.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Walther pk380

I have mixed feelings about the one we got rid of. It was a quirky gun that ran great with the right ammo. Good Shooter! But with the ammo shortages and not being able to reliably find the ammo it liked the gun just did not make the cut.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Taurus 689...stainless .357 magnum revolver with ported barrel and VENT RIB! (?). I guess it was Taurus' attempt at a Poor Man's Python. Due to the ported barrel, that thing sounded like the crack of doom when it went off. It was one gun you didn't want to fire at an indoor range! The cylinder latch was held on with a screw that would vibrate out and the piece would fall off at the worst time. It was going to be my "don't lose my brass" gun back when I was interested in shooting Friday Night Steel. I shot FNS with it one time and "barely" limped through, as a result of the cylinder latch issue. It's tough sledding when you can't get the cylinder open (and just try and find that little screw, in the grass, at night). I was the sucka** member of the squad that night, and said "never again!"

Of course I could have got some loc-tite...but if I recall, that gun went to the 1500 with me the next morning. A guy offered me $250 for it while standing in line to pay admission. Mission accomplished...never even made it in the door!

Last edited:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Diamondback db9. What am absolute piece of trash. After sending it back twice, I sold it to my gun shop. They knew of the problems, and I can't tell you what they gave me for it.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Taurus 709. 1st year. Absolute junk. About a 7% failure rate with all types of fmj ammo.
    I would rather have my HiPoint C9 back than that 709.

Top Bottom