• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    They never end the way they started. For being new here they get a lot funny toward the end
    No thread on Ingo ends the way it began. If it’s not derailed by the second page it’s a miracle, trust me, with time you’ll find a weird, kind of sick joy when you’re the one that does the derailment…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Seriously dude, you`ve got to stop hating. I stop in once in a while to ask a question and to sometimes see what`s happened in the time I`ve been gone. It`s discouraging when those like you are still here, still flaming on the people that don`t suit you, the people you`ve decided that you can`t or won`t tolerate. Get over yourself. Seriously dude.
    He has a point, even though he was not eloquent about it.

Free advice: Walls of text like that are impossible to read. Seriously.

Would an occasional tap or two on the enter key hurt? I guarantee it will be more likely for folks to take the time to read what you took the time to type out if you do. (or if you dictated that to Siri, you can say "new line" and she will hit the enter key for you)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Bluffton
    No thread on Ingo ends the way it began. If it’s not derailed by the second page it’s a miracle, trust me, with time you’ll find a weird, kind of sick joy when you’re the one that does the derailment…
    Haha that is the best thing ever change it a little bit so it just totally goes the other direction

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    He has a point, even though he was not eloquent about it.

Free advice: Walls of text like that are impossible to read. Seriously.

Would an occasional tap or two on the enter key hurt? I guarantee it will be more likely for folks to take the time to read what you took the time to type out if you do. (or if you dictated that to Siri, you can say "new line" and she will hit the enter key for you)
    No, I get it.
    It`s just the way that was delivered made certain the vitriol was front and center. I tried to deflect it with a joke, but that wouldn`t do it, because the intent was to let me know I hadn`t been missed.
    Making certain to indent plenty from here on out.

Top Bottom