• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    I have decided to carry concealed myself, retaining the element of surprise should the need ever arise. In choosing to conceal I have placed myself in a position of having to make a decision to announce or not, on a case by case basis where as with open carry that choice is made up front. I think concealed is more my style anyways. Low profile.

Shopping for a holster, debating on IWB vs shoulder holster.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I have decided to carry concealed myself, retaining the element of surprise should the need ever arise. In choosing to conceal I have placed myself in a position of having to make a decision to announce or not, on a case by case basis where as with open carry that choice is made up front. I think concealed is more my style anyways. Low profile.

FYI:

This IS an argument thread, says so right in the title. In another thread you complained when you felt that guys were arguing with you and now you post on one of the biggest argument threads on INGO aside from the political forum. I bet you post there next. :):

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    FYI:

This IS an argument thread, says so right in the title. In another thread you complained when you felt that guys were arguing with you and now you post on one of the biggest argument threads on INGO aside from the political forum. I bet you post there next. :):

you forgot to link to it... :rockwoot:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

not_this_crap_again.jpg

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    so whats with the ambiguity? say how you feel

That's exactly how I feel.
    (in reference to the part of your post that I highlighted in red)

ETA: On second thought, I will explain myself a little more since you seem to be a little slow on the take. You have been a registered member here for ONE week, yet you enter into an argument about showing I.D. while spouting off your obviously incorrect opinions about the law, all the while accusing extremely knowledgeable and reputable members of being wrong and overly argumentative.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._to_show_a_cop_my_i_d_ltch-2.html#post2430632

You have not taken the time to get to know the members of this board, their personalities, or their obvious experience with the legalities of carrying, owning, and using firearms. Now you come into an actual ARGUMENT thread (do you see the irony?) and once again you make an off the wall statement that has CLEARLY been discussed ad nauseum in this thread, indicating that you took absolutely no time to actually read this thread in its entirety. So yes, when I read your reply, I literally placed my hand on my head and said "Aw jeez, not this crap again."

Last edited:

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    That's exactly how I feel.
    (in reference to the part of your post that I highlighted in red)

ETA: On second thought, I will explain myself a little more since you seem to be a little slow on the take. You have been a registered member here for ONE week, yet you enter into an argument about showing I.D. while spouting off your obviously incorrect opinions about the law, all the while accusing extremely knowledgeable and reputable members of being wrong and overly argumentative.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._to_show_a_cop_my_i_d_ltch-2.html#post2430632

You have not taken the time to get to know the members of this board, their personalities, or their obvious experience with the legalities of carrying, owning, and using firearms. Now you come into an actual ARGUMENT thread (do you see the irony?) and once again you make an off the wall statement that has CLEARLY been discussed ad nauseum in this thread, indicating that you took absolutely no time to actually read this thread in its entirety. So yes, when I read your reply, I literally placed my hand on my head and said "Aw jeez, not this crap again."

You need help, i would pray for you but i don't believe in fairy tales so I'll just leave you alone to see red where there was none to be seen. I am on your side either way. We don't have to agree, we just have to protect each other. If you need to tear me down to make a point, knock yourself out. I don't care honestly. I've been wrong more than twice and it will continue through my offspring long after I am gone. I was really hoping for a sarcastic response....since you initially replied with a sarcastic reply....but then you went and got all serious and mean on me. My goal here is to make friends or at minimum enemies of my enemies.

Last edited:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    You need help, i would pray for you but i don't believe in fairy tales so I'll just leave you alone to see red where there was none to be seen.

I'm calling strawman on this one. You don't like the fact that I called you out, so to divert attention away from the actual problem, you take a stab at religion equating it to fairy tales since it is apparent by my sig and my custom title that I am a religious person. And by the way, if you look at my original quote, you will see the part of your post that I highlighted red.

Just some friendly advice... you need to grow some thicker skin and stop getting butthurt and throwing out personal attacks whenever someone doesn't see eye to eye with you. You won't last long around here unless you realize that. This is the interwebz. It's serious business.

ETA: Can we please have neg rep back now? ;)

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    I'm calling strawman on this one. You don't like the fact that I called you out, so to divert attention away from the actual problem, you take a stab at religion equating it to fairy tales since it is apparent by my sig and my custom title that I am a religious person. And by the way, if you look at my original quote, you will see the part of your post that I highlighted red.

Just some friendly advice... you need to grow some thicker skin and stop getting butthurt and throwing out personal attacks whenever someone doesn't see eye to eye with you. You won't last long around here unless you realize that. This is the interwebz. It's serious business.

ETA: Can we please have neg rep back now? ;)

way too serious, I had to do something and stepped away and had to edit my reply, perhaps you are reading it now, either way, you are way too serious bro. i don't like the way you called me out!? LOL....you must have stopped reading that thread at the post you linked to....i have NO problem admitting fault

in this case i mistook your sarcastic response as being....well....sarcastic....and did not realize it was a thinly veiled attempt at passive aggressiveness, my bad

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    way too serious, I had to do something and stepped away and had to edit my reply, perhaps you are reading it now, either way, you are way too serious bro. i don't like the way you called me out!? LOL....you must have stopped reading that thread at the post you linked to....i have NO problem admitting fault

in this case i mistook your sarcastic response as being....well....sarcastic....and did not realize it was a thinly veiled attempt at passive aggressiveness

Sorry. Since I don't know you and your sense of humor, I had no way to know if you were being serious or sarcastic. All I had to go on was your posts that I had seen in this thread and the other one about I.D. If I misunderstood you, then I publicly apologize. No hard feelings. And BTW, if I have ANY faults (which I highly doubt) it would be that I am not serious enough.

Top Bottom