• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Why thank you Ted. I'll be sure to contact you next time I need fixing. :rolleyes:

In the mean time, you go ahead and back those who harm our cause. It is their right and yours to be as vile as you choose, the same as it is mine to call you out on it. ;)

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Why thank you Ted. I'll be sure to contact you next time I need fixing. :rolleyes:

In the mean time, you go ahead and back those who harm our cause. It is their right and yours to be as vile as you choose, the same as it is mine to call you out on it. ;)

YW. Anything I can do to be of help. :):

Of course, there might be those that would consider exercising such judgements upon those sarcastic statements, vile as well. ;)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    fighting.jpg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I am on open minded person. Someone having an opinion that is different from mine does not make that person or their opinion vile.

I don't know CPT personally but from what I have read of his posts over the past few months, I consider him to be an intelligent, upstanding young man. If he feels distressed by the current state of the union and wants to fly his flag upside down, I will support his right to do so.

In a SHTF situation I would definitely want CPT & Ted on my team if possible. They don't have to always agree with me, that's the neat thing about living in America. We can all believe what we want to believe. :patriot:

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I am on open minded person. Someone having an opinion that is different from mine does not make that person or their opinion vile.

I don't know CPT personally but from what I have read of his posts over the past few months, I consider him to be an intelligent, upstanding young man. If he feels distressed by the current state of the union and wants to fly his flag upside down, I will support his right to do so.

In a SHTF situation I would definitely want CPT & Ted on my team if possible. They don't have to always agree with me, that's the neat thing about living in America. We can all believe what we want to believe. :patriot:

gungirl hits the nail on the head with this assessment. +1

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My favorite open carry song is "Pancho and Lefty" by Townes Van Zant..

"Pancho was a bandit boy
    His horse was fast as polished steel
    He wore his gun outside his pants
    for all the honest world to feel"

"Pancho met his match you know
    From an 6 year old in Mexico
    Nobody heard his dying words
    Or so the story goes.."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRx5r32hsF4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iloyyrVt7EM[/ame]

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    ...Why make the the public uncomfortable? Why make gun ho police stop you?

Um... My activities do not "make" anyone do anything. It is my choice to OC, it is their choice to react just the same. I don't usually let other people's feelings change my choices in life.

I carry consealed to this day.

In plastic wrap???

Keep it on the down low, nobody is nervous, and the bad guy doesnt target you first.

:facepalm:

Top Bottom