Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have tried red beans and rice before, but it seems like there's a real lack of beans and a great deal of rice. Popeye's Chicken's for instance... You get like 3 or 4 beans and the rest is rice.

They really should call it rice and a couple of red beans.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I really like their chicken sandwich !

Never had it. Not big on fried chicken sandwich in general.

I think I even wrote off CFA today. I had a perfect table picked out which I absolutely loved and also really liked the tortilla soup. They got rid of the tortilla soup and started getting passive-aggressive about my choice of table.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

I think I even wrote off CFA today. I had a perfect table picked out which I absolutely loved and also really liked the tortilla soup. They got rid of the tortilla soup and started getting passive-aggressive about my choice of table.
    I wonder why they would care where you set?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I do like Popeye's spicy chicken sammich (no pickles). I've still not tried CFA yet, but my great nephew works at one. I should try it out sometime when he's working.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I am going to have an unpleasant discussion about the last credit card bill. Vet bills were 225.15, not bad, pet supplies?? $1,299.45 WTF? :facepalm::wallbash:
    You have GOT to stop giving those dogs access to your credit card info! :nono: Oh sure, they'll tell you they're man's best friend, but the minute you go to sleep, they're ordering crap from Chewy.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    And I really like CFA !

I do in general. The closest one to me is insanely busy and much too small to handle the volume. Closed for remodelling.

The next closest one ruined its parking lot such that its actually easier to park next door and walk to it, it also closed its lobby for pretty much the entire CV event which is lame and I don't even bother checking anymore.

The one I was going to was awesome. Always enjoyed my food and the service. One day a new manager shows up and the whole atmosphere changed. Today was the last straw. I'm driving nearly 40 miles to get there as it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom