Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

1693969857872.png

1693970069991.png

...The fugitive, Danelo Cavalcante, 34, a Brazilian national, fled from the Chester County Prison on Thursday, days after he was sentenced to life in prison for first-degree murder in the April 2021 killing of his former girlfriend, whom the authorities said he stabbed 38 times in front of her two children...

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Close the schools instead of adding a little security and the kids are home probably out running around with the guy loose in the area, yeah that makes sense.

Did you see the guy's interview that claims the guy was in his house and they were exchanging turning the lights off and on? Same guy said all he had to protect himself was a picture frame! LMAO. I get it you may not like guns but at least get a ball bat or an ax handle!!!!!!!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Close the schools instead of adding a little security and the kids are home probably out running around with the guy loose in the area, yeah that makes sense.

Schools only care about their liability. Not the kids’ safety. If the kid gets stabbed at home, that’s the family’s problem. Not theirs.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

Did you see the guy's interview that claims the guy was in his house and they were exchanging turning the lights off and on? Same guy said all he had to protect himself was a picture frame! LMAO. I get it you may not like guns but at least get a ball bat or an ax handle!!!!!!!
    I found that amazing, and the guy lives in a state that’s famous for deer hunting.

Wonder if this situation will change his thinking?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    5ft 120lbs

I mean you could literally break him in half.

You could just hold his head and he wouldn't be able to hit you.

I think my 5 year old grandson could take him.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    5ft 120lbs

I mean you could literally break him in half.

You could just hold his head and he wouldn't be able to hit you.

I think my 5 year old grandson could take him.

I would NOT underestimate him. It appears as though most are. Yet strangely, he is still in the wind.

:nuts:

Reactions: Mij

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I found that amazing, and the guy lives in a state that’s famous for deer hunting.

Wonder if this situation will change his thinking?
    Don't bet on it.

When I was a teenager we had a dude actively on the run from police jump our back fence and surprise the hell out of us. He was unarmed, but we couldn't have done jack about it if he was. The cops were hot on his tail, so he jumped the other fence and went right into the Verdun barbed wire hellscape of our neighbor's deer-protected garden.

Did it change my parents anti-gun views? Not a millimeter.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Don't bet on it.

When I was a teenager we had a dude actively on the run from police jump our back fence and surprise the hell out of us. He was unarmed, but we couldn't have done jack about it if he was. The cops were hot on his tail, so he jumped the other fence and went right into the Verdun barbed wire hellscape of our neighbor's deer-protected garden.

Did it change my parents anti-gun views? Not a millimeter.
    Apparently this dude eats fence for breakfast. Two different sets of razor wire???

But, as to the other point, some folks are just resolute in their beliefs, don’t try and change’em. Take’em as they come.

Out here if you jump a fence you got two problems, (well 3). First the dogs, second the bulls. ;)

Top Bottom