• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W3s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Don't understand the point of this story. Is the OP mad that the police stopped by to check in? Would you expect anything less from a LEO when pulling guns out in a parking lot?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Don't understand the point of this story. Is the OP mad that the police stopped by to check in? Would you expect anything less from a LEO when pulling guns out in a parking lot?

Ummm, unless the guy is waiving it around and pointing it at people just having a gun is NOT a reason for questions. Sooo.. Yes, I would expect less.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The point is that everything went smoothly with the police officer. That stereotypes about police harassing guns owners are stereotypes. It can happen and sometimes does, but it is good to remember that police are not the enemy.

Also, there are long-running jokes about curb-stomping and jack-booted thugs with some of the police officers on the board. It is all in good fun as long as people don't get nasty about it, which you will see in some of the comments in this thread.

And no one was pulling guns out.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    OH here we go

Heres the breakdown. I dont know you, i dont know if you have an axe to grind on this issue or are just genuinely curious.
    In Indiana it is 100% LEGAL to walk down the street in public with a long gun. This includes evil black ones like AR-15's and AK's.
    You can just sling that baby and walk right down the sidewalk and you do not need any License to carry or anything. ANYONE who can legally possess a gun can do it.

The courts have also now ruled that the cops just seeing you carrying a handgun is NOT probable cause enough to stop you and ask for ID or to see your LTCH. This sets up an awesome legal challenge to the states unconstitutional requirement to have a LTCH to carry a handgun. I expect constitutional carry sooner than later.

The point of this thread was PRO LAW ENFORCEMENT
    We dont have to tell them crap. We could clam up and not say anything and not show them anything but honestly if they are cool with us (which most are) then we are cool too. Most times if the cops show up to a gun deal its because some stupid citizen that doesnt know the law or hates guns calls them and wastes their time. If people arent wearing masks or shooting people with the guns then 99.9% of the time no crime is being committed, MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.
    Now a traffic stop, sorry im not telling them I have a gun even if asked. Not going to happen.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    WHY was there NO violation of ANYONES RIGHTS? WHY NO 2nd amendment test! What is wrong with people!

[video=youtube_share;no0qB8CVspY]https://youtu.be/no0qB8CVspY[/video]

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    OH here we go

Heres the breakdown. I dont know you, i dont know if you have an axe to grind on this issue or are just genuinely curious.
    In Indiana it is 100% LEGAL to walk down the street in public with a long gun. This includes evil black ones like AR-15's and AK's.
    You can just sling that baby and walk right down the sidewalk and you do not need any License to carry or anything. ANYONE who can legally possess a gun can do it.

The courts have also now ruled that the cops just seeing you carrying a handgun is NOT probable cause enough to stop you and ask for ID or to see your LTCH. This sets up an awesome legal challenge to the states unconstitutional requirement to have a LTCH to carry a handgun. I expect constitutional carry sooner than later.

The point of this thread was PRO LAW ENFORCEMENT
    We dont have to tell them crap. We could clam up and not say anything and not show them anything but honestly if they are cool with us (which most are) then we are cool too. Most times if the cops show up to a gun deal its because some stupid citizen that doesnt know the law or hates guns calls them and wastes their time. If people arent wearing masks or shooting people with the guns then 99.9% of the time no crime is being committed, MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.
    Now a traffic stop, sorry im not telling them I have a gun even if asked. Not going to happen.

Wait, we can't wear masks while doing gun deals?!?!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    rimg.php

Top Bottom