• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Folks with your mindset are why we won the election and why we'll win the next. :twocents:
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllooloollololololololololololololllllooooooooolllololololmao:laugh:

Liberty has nothing to do with letting terrorists in.

Regardless of all of your Schumer tears, you guys lost. You will continue to do so.

FYI gents, I'm now done feeding the troll...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    you just argued with the Wikipedia page for trumps Muslim ban which you said it wasn't. none of that was me it was just to prove that it was claimed/called/intended as a Muslim ban (for the nazi vote).
    You have some really strange ideas about what constitutes a fact. How in the universe does a ban on travel from 6 countries constitute a 'Moslem ban' when there are 50 Islamic countries? That is almost as bad as declaring Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton unwelcome and being accused of having a 'black ban' rather than a troublemaker ban.sought to clarify whether Trump's position on a Muslim ban had changed; when asked whether he had changed position on the Muslim ban, he said: "—no, I—Call it whatever you want. We'll call it territories, OK?"
    if u say we are banning African-Americans for 6-8 months an then after the court tells u that u cant do that then say well just the ones from Louisville cause their trouble then ya ur still a racist

When the time comes that this problem comes home to roost, I sincerely hope that you and all like you are at minimum rounded up and confined in internment camps.

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]what is this nazi Germany really ? becusase i think a human should be-judged as a person not by the color of their skin or their place of birth i should be locked the f**k up wow this really isnt the america i grew up in.... [/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a [/FONT]little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

1. Foreign nationals DO NOT have a right to entry. Period. Especially if they are from countries which offer no credible information to verify their identity or integrity.

2. At such a time that we have to fight terrorists here that our leftists who are too damned stupid to live insisted upon letting in, I sure as hell have no intention of peacefully allowing said leftists to roam free behind me while I fight the terrorists in front of me. I make no apology for this, nor do I accept being called a Nazi for this as it is the only sensible alternative at that time.

3. Franklin never said anything about granting liberty to hostile or potentially hostile foreign nationals. Now, I recommend you look up 'dhimmitude' and then consider this:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams

If you want to passively accept the series of events that leads to these chains, you can just go ahead and move yourself to ISIS territory and surrender. Don't think I am going to be polite to you much less in practice be tolerant of you when that time comes allow you or those like you to volunteer me for chains.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Since it appears that you signally lack critical thinking skills...

100% of ISIS members are terrorists. ISIS has clearly voiced intent to use those countries/regions lacking means for effective vetting as a vehicle to import terrorists into the United States as refugees.

Lightening does not have any particular motive to harm any of us and can generally be avoided if one has a small modicum of sense.

Since you apparently cannot comprehend plain English, you probably are never going to wrap your head around the concept that excluding people from 6 countries does not and makes no pretense of excluding the sum total if Islam.

Did your friendly neighborhood statisticians count Major Hasan's escapades at Ft. Hood as terrorism or 'workplace violence'?

I have a hard time considering the DHS notion of a domestic right-wing extremist/terrorist seriously. The criteria are any one of being a veteran, supporting the Constitution, supporting the Second Amendment, opposing illegal immigration, opposing abortion, and my personal favorite, believing in the second coming of Christ. There may have been a couple of others I have forgotten. It has been a few years since I read the document but nevertheless I find the stated definition absurd and frightening at the same time. Interestingly enough the parallel DHS documentation regarding the left accounted for nothing more serious than some internet mayhem, yet we have AntiFa, which by DHS standards, should have been impossible.

As for the SPLC, I wouldn't believe a word out of those lying motherf*ckers if they claimed the sun came up this morning. They are far too dishonest.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    again where are your facts?
    In 2014, more than 55 percent of terror attacks worldwide occurred in five countries, according to the State Department. Only one of those countries -- Iraq -- is covered in the executive order. The other four -- India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria -- are not.
    "Every jihadist who conducted a lethal attack inside the United States since 9/11 was (an American) citizen or legal resident."
    New America Foundation

Nor are other countries -- such as Morocco, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia -- thousands of whose citizens are active in jihadist groups around the world. The executive order mentions the failure to properly scrutinize visa applications of the 9/11 hijackers, but most of them were Saudis.
    In its comprehensive review of terror cases in the US since 9/11, the New America Foundation notes that "every jihadist who conducted a lethal attack inside the United States since 9/11 was (an American) citizen or legal resident."
    I just wanted to point out that there is a vast difference in countries where terrorist attacks happen and countries that export terrorists.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    you just argued with the Wikipedia page for trumps Muslim ban which you said it wasn't. none of that was me it was just to prove that it was claimed/called/intended as a Muslim ban (for the nazi vote).
    You have some really strange ideas about what constitutes a fact. How in the universe does a ban on travel from 6 countries constitute a 'Moslem ban' when there are 50 Islamic countries? That is almost as bad as declaring Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton unwelcome and being accused of having a 'black ban' rather than a troublemaker ban.sought to clarify whether Trump's position on a Muslim ban had changed; when asked whether he had changed position on the Muslim ban, he said: "—no, I—Call it whatever you want. We'll call it territories, OK?"
    if u say we are banning African-Americans for 6-8 months an then after the court tells u that u cant do that then say well just the ones from Louisville cause their trouble then ya ur still a racist

When the time comes that this problem comes home to roost, I sincerely hope that you and all like you are at minimum rounded up and confined in internment camps.

what is this nazi Germany really ? becusase i think a human should be-judged as a person not by the color of their skin or their place of birth i should be locked the f**k up wow this really isnt the america i grew up in....
    Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I think you think things are happening that aren't really happening. And you have no idea what actually is happening or why it's happening. Nazis? Seriously?

If you don't want to make it easier for the real neo-nazis to indoctrinate people into their ideology, maybe you and the rest of the left should just drop the hyperbole. You are blowing reality WAY out of proportion. You are believing an interpretation of reality that is not actually reality. Put the blunt down and turn off CNN. It's not making you think clearer.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Folks with your mindset are why we won the election and why we'll win the next. :twocents:
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllooloollololololololololololololllllooooooooolllololololmao:laugh:

Did you laugh out loud when you woke up on Nov. 9th, 2016? Trump happened, not because the half of America you don't agree with is racist or xenophobic, but because Trump was the only alternative to the momentum of the insane Left. Maintain the same insanity that enabled Trump to win, and it's likely to happen again. You just keep calling us Nazis. You'll lose again. And it's not because we're Nazis. It's because we can tell when people are calling us things we know we're not.

You think you're on the side of sanity, on the side of morality. You think you're accurately depicting the monsters on the other side and that being the upstanding moral person you are, you fight the monsters. But the monsters are mostly in your head, put there by ideologues who just want to win the war of ideas by any means necessary.

There are far more people on the right who think humans should judge people by the content of their character than by the color of their skin, than you believe there are. And there are far fewer people on the Left who actually believe that, than you think. Sides don't care about truth, they only care about sides. I think you should evict your tribe from your conscience and think for yourself.

BTW, Wikipedia is generally unreliable on political opinions. Pretty damn good for technical stuff. Too ideologically pure for politics.

ETA: Please stop cherry-picking data. Set out to prove with all your ability that your opponent's argument is true. And then if you can, maybe you know you need to rethink things. And if you can't, maybe you'll have developed a stronger argument against.

Last edited:

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Why don't we just ban all guns? Who cares if they are only here to protect yourself with...its only fair
    and Obama really would have been happy too... look this is a country of immigrants its what has built this country into the greatest nation on earth.this is how the terrorist win by making us weaken our-self's and has since 9/11.

I would be intested then in hearing your idea for keeping this country safe. Why does the left have so many issues in keeping bad people out of this country when the country they are immigrating from has known terrorist problems and we can't be sure who they are or what their intent is?....add to this the fact that the left really does want to disarm america, leaving us defensless. Makes a person wonder just what side the left is on.(I know what side they're on).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why don't we just ban all guns? Who cares if they are only here to protect yourself with...its only fair
    and Obama really would have been happy too... look this is a country of immigrants its what has built this country into the greatest nation on earth.this is how the terrorist win by making us weaken our-self's and has since 9/11.

This sounds great as just a sound bite. But it's actually bull****. First, we're a nation of immigrants because immigrants have been drawn here because we are free to make our own success. Our nation has achieved greatness because we don't limit people's ability to achieve. At least, historically we haven't. We're great because freedom mixed with ingenuity, need, and adversity, can't help but foster innovation. In other words, features in a society like diversity of race or cultures, by themselves, does not help innovate. Ideas don't give a **** what race or culture you are or even if there's any diversity in them. Ideas care that there is a fertile soil for them to grow.

This, of course, isn't an argument against legal immigration, or the idea of having an immigration policy which fosters healthy immigration. I'm just saying the statement is feel-good bull****. Healthy immigration is good. Immigration is healthy when the people immigrating want to be free and want to make their own way. If a population of immigrants culturally has no use for either, there is nothing but a drain on the society hosting them.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think you think things are happening that aren't really happening. And you have no idea what actually is happening or why it's happening. Nazis? Seriously?

If you don't want to make it easier for the real neo-nazis to indoctrinate people into their ideology, maybe you and the rest of the left should just drop the hyperbole. You are blowing reality WAY out of proportion. You are believing an interpretation of reality that is not actually reality. Put the blunt down and turn off CNN. It's not making you think clearer.

Did you laugh out loud when you woke up on Nov. 9th, 2016? Trump happened, not because the half of America you don't agree with is racist or xenophobic, but because Trump was the only alternative to the momentum of the insane Left. Maintain the same insanity that enabled Trump to win, and it's likely to happen again. You just keep calling us Nazis. You'll lose again. And it's not because we're Nazis. It's because we can tell when people are calling us things we know we're not.

You think you're on the side of sanity, on the side of morality. You think you're accurately depicting the monsters on the other side and that being the upstanding moral person you are, you fight the monsters. But the monsters are mostly in your head, put there by ideologues who just want to win the war of ideas by any means necessary.

There are far more people on the right who think humans should judge people by the content of their character than by the color of their skin, than you believe there are. And there are far fewer people on the Left who actually believe that, than you think. Sides don't care about truth, they only care about sides. I think you should evict your tribe from your conscience and think for yourself.

BTW, Wikipedia is generally unreliable on political opinions. Pretty damn good for technical stuff. Too ideologically pure for politics.

ETA: Please stop cherry-picking data. Set out to prove with all your ability that your opponent's argument is true. And then if you can, maybe you know you need to rethink things. And if you can't, maybe you'll have developed a stronger argument against.

This sounds great as just a sound bite. But it's actually bull****. First, we're a nation of immigrants because immigrants have been drawn here because we are free to make our own success. Our nation has achieved greatness because we don't limit people's ability to achieve. At least, historically we haven't. We're great because freedom mixed with ingenuity, need, and adversity, can't help but foster innovation. In other words, features in a society like diversity of race or cultures, by themselves, does not help innovate. Ideas don't give a **** what race or culture you are or even if there's any diversity in them. Ideas care that there is a fertile soil for them to grow.

This, of course, isn't an argument against legal immigration, or the idea of having an immigration policy which fosters healthy immigration. I'm just saying the statement is feel-good bull****. Healthy immigration is good. Immigration is healthy when the people immigrating want to be free and want to make their own way. If a population of immigrants culturally has no use for either, there is nothing but a drain on the society hosting them.

Excellent posts all the way around.

I believe the Nazi thing was aimed at me personally. He really didn't like it when I said (in perfect seriousness I might add) that when the time comes for fighting the terrorists he is hell-bent on letting in that I support throwing his ass in an internment camp along with the rest of those, well, misguided individuals, who are intent on setting up our best chance since 1812 at getting cleared off the map.

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    and not Muslim or from what 6 (ill google it)country's on the ban list. we really do need to tear down that... plaque at her feet (thought i was gonna say that statue huh). give her an updated look a shotgun and a bucket of chicken?

View attachment 58811 View attachment 58812 we are all immigrants here by the way. View attachment 58813

We are? I know I am, but my wife was born here. So was her father and mother.

Just as a friendly FYI the Moderators here don't usually like members just copy and pasting chunks of text. Especially when the link is omitted.
    it was a Muslim ban just because the courts changed it dosen'tchange the fact.[SUP]][/SUP]
    Muslim ban huh? So why was only one country out of the ten most populous Muslim countries (Iran) affected?

So if the Second Amendment allows the right to keep and bear arms which Amendment allows non-citizens unfettered right to enter the United States? I'll wait.

what is this nazi Germany really ? becusase i think a human should be-judged as a person not by the color of their skin or their place of birth i should be locked the f**k up wow this really isnt the america i grew up in....
    Interesting; you can capitalize Germany, but not America.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    And by vetting people coming from an unstable region, from which religious extremists have pledged to enter this country and commit acts of terrorism, what liberty are we giving up?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Let's see if he has a stones to make it an outright ban. I doubt he will, since he doesn't even have the courage to unveil the policy himself... hmmm, well it IS Sessions, so maybe he's trying to throw him under the bus.

Just saw Sessions' conference... DACA ends with a 6 month window for 2 year renewals and only those new applications that have already been filed. After March, no renewals.

It wasn't day one, but he did just end DACA in an orderly manner and put the issue in Congress' lap... which is where it has always belonged.

Top Bottom