• ...and so much more!
  • awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok,

So you think President Obama is an idiot?? WRONG he and his team are dangerous brilliant tacticians. This whole birther deal... It's nothing more than a setup. They float the rumor, they then don't produce anything. CNN posts the results of an investigation and say he is American. They talk about it and post a Birth Certificate that is real, however maybe has some obvious holes left in it. This is all planned of course because at first it will make everyone go LOOK AT THE CRAZIES, and then give the Crazies a few days to take the bait and prove that they are crazy. This makes average sheeple voters go "ya they are crazy just look". And this will be the under current message of his election campaign. These extremists that are against me are just "off". DONT TAKE THE BAIT

Thanks,
    Matthew

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    ... give the Crazies a few days to take the bait and prove that they are crazy. This makes average sheeple voters go "ya they are crazy just look"....

DONT TAKE THE BAIT

So, to parpahrase, when crazy people prove they are crazy, it's taking the bait to acknowledge their craziness and all this is an Obama conspiracy.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So, to parpahrase, when crazy people prove they are crazy, it's taking the bait to acknowledge their craziness and all this is an Obama conspiracy.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Pretty Crazy ehh!!! Or maybe this is what my brain is reduced to after reading so many birther conspiracies, so there has to be one... this is so crazy it may just be right!

BTW did the Daily Show suggest this? If so then it only proves it must be right!

Thanks,
    Matthew

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    :horse:

Sure, let's talk about the birther :poop:. Because that's the most important thing right now. I mean things like:

1) Failing economy

2) 3 unpaid wars

3) sky rocketing debt

4) Mile high gas prices

5) Goverment that if we didn't vote won't care about us at all.

6) rampant corruption of every single layer of goverment.

7) High unemployment

No, no. The birther drivel is by far the most important thing to talk about. For the love of glock, enough already.

Wingcollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Zionsville
    :horse:

Sure, let's talk about the birther :poop:. Because that's the most important thing right now. I mean things like:

1) Failing economy

2) 3 unpaid wars

3) sky rocketing debt

4) Mile high gas prices

5) Government that if we didn't vote won't care about us at all.

6) rampant corruption of every single layer of government.

7) High unemployment

No, no. The birther drivel is by far the most important thing to talk about. For the love of glock, enough already.

I so agree! Let go, and move on to the above issues. There are so many important, real issues that you could call Obama to task on this birther stuff is truly meaningless! He's the President, face it. Call him out on his complete failures in, well everything!

Top Bottom