• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    So you think training and arming more of them is the way to go?

Where in the hell did you get that from what I said? Granted - I believe that we went too far in using Jihadis as a proxy against the Soviets in Afghanistan. History has proven that to be an unwise move in many ways.

I said "Kill those who raise a hand against us. And LEAVE THE REST ALONE."

Nowhere in that statement did I see ANYTHING about arming or training ANYONE.

If their current ideology is backwards and regressive - AND I AGREE WITH YOU THAT IT IS, then let Darwin work his magic. We are not the world's policeman. We are not good enough to judge for others what their society should be like. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM, unless they raise a hand against us. Don't you think?

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Where in the hell did you get that from what I said? Granted - I believe that we went too far in using Jihadis as a proxy against the Soviets in Afghanistan. History has proven that to be an unwise move in many ways.

I said "Kill those who raise a hand against us. And LEAVE THE REST ALONE."

Nowhere in that statement did I see ANYTHING about arming or training ANYONE.

If the current ideology is backwards and regressive - AND I AGREE WITH YOU THAT IT IS, then let Darwin work his magic. We are not the world's policeman. We are not good enough to judge for others what their society should be like. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM, unless they raise a hand against us. Don't you think?

You do not wage war on an idealogy. That's the first mistake. In order to deal with asymetrical (sp?) warfare, you train more towards the special forces side of things as opposed to "massive land and sea invasion" kind of forces.

Special forces go to the locals, train and arm them, and use them as force multipliers.

As far as "killing those who raise a hand against us..." Well there's a problem with that. When they have large anti-american sentiment and raise a massive army, moving through country after country, radicalizing it, and continuing on, we're watching a serious threat in the making. Would you rather wait till they hit us, or hit our allies and spark another world war, or would you rather shut them down before we end up in a war where tens of millions die?

Not to mention all the refugees that flood into the western world as a result of their backwards and barbaric culture causing constant civil war, bringing their poisonous ideology with them to their new home.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Special forces go to the locals, train and arm them, and use them as force multipliers.

As far as "killing those who raise a hand against us..." Well there's a problem with that. When they have large anti-american sentiment and raise a massive army, moving through country after country, radicalizing it, and continuing on, we're watching a serious threat in the making. Would you rather wait till they hit us, or hit our allies and spark another world war, or would you rather shut them down before we end up in a war where tens of millions die?

Not to mention all the refugees that flood into the western world as a result of their backwards and barbaric culture causing constant civil war.

OK , I see where you got that. That's a more NeoCon way of using Special Forces - but I see your point. That IS one way that SF have been used. It's not the only way. My point was more along the lines of drones, assassination type of attacks, etc. when WE HAVE identified a clear threat. SF get used that way as well. And drone attacks when NOT an American citizen, to be extra clear.

I disagree that we have to go after them and kill them off to get rid of their culture. It will get rid of itself.

Are you seriously suggesting that we declare all out genocide on Muslims? Due to their "backwards and barbaric" culture? They ARE busy with their own internal civil wars (Sunni vs Shi'ia and all of that) . Good for them. They can sort that out. IF THEY KEEP IT IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD!

The only times that they haven't kept it in their neighborhood have been acts of terrorism - e.g. asymetrical warfare TOWARDS us. So are they going to attack each other? Or are they going to attack US? Which is it? They can't _effectively_ do both. So if we police the terrorism - and let them deal with the civil war / infighting... then what's left?

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    OK , I see where you got that. That's a more NeoCon way of using Special Forces - but I see your point. That IS one way that SF have been used. It's not the only way. My point was more along the lines of drones, assassination type of attacks, etc. when WE HAVE identified a clear threat. SF get used that way as well. And drone attacks when NOT an American citizen, to be extra clear.

I disagree that we have to go after them and kill them off to get rid of their culture. It will get rid of itself.

Are you seriously suggesting that we declare all out genocide on Muslims? Due to their "backwards and barbaric" culture? They ARE busy with their own internal civil wars (Sunni vs Shi'ia and all of that) . Good for them. They can sort that out. IF THEY KEEP IT IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD!

The only times that they haven't kept it in their neighborhood have been acts of terrorism - e.g. asymetrical warfare TOWARDS us. So are they going to attack each other? Or are they going to attack US? Which is it? They can't _effectively_ do both. So if we police the terrorism - and let them deal with the civil war / infighting... then what's left?

Wasn't referring to every muslim, just those who believe sharia law needs to be the law of the land, or would vote for it outside of their borders.

The problem with the civil wars is that they result in refugees who flood into other countries and cause total chaos, such as is going on in Germany, Sweden, and France. If they gain citizenship there and vote, then Europe will become Eurabia, and we'll be dealing with the same issues there as we are seeing in the rest of the middle east, which is a scary situation to say the least.

They don't keep to their own borders is the problem, even if they're not leaving with malice, they bring very ugly things along with them.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Tracking 99 polls

Cd3-p-MWIAAbRBh.jpg:large

Jimmy Carter had about 60% against Ronald Reagan right about now, too. How'd that work out for him?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wasn't referring to every muslim, just those who believe sharia law needs to be the law of the land, or would vote for it outside of their borders.

The problem with the civil wars is that they result in refugees who flood into other countries and cause total chaos, such as is going on in Germany, Sweden, and France. If they gain citizenship there and vote, then Europe will become Eurabia, and we'll be dealing with the same issues there as we are seeing in the rest of the middle east, which is a scary situation to say the least.

They don't keep to their own borders is the problem, even if they're not leaving with malice, they bring very ugly things along with them.

I don't care how anyone frames it, dude that's genocide. Killing people simply due to their beliefs and how they vote, without them ever raising arms against us first? Your post is one of the more troubling posts I've ever seen on INGO, and that's saying a lot.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Jimmy Carter had about 60% against Ronald Reagan right about now, too. How'd that work out for him?
    So you are thinking a poll taken before the election has actually begun (still in the nomination phase) might be silly and not really indicative of anything?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So you are thinking a poll taken before the election has actually begun (still in the nomination phase) might be silly and not really indicative of anything?

On top of polls not knowing how to account for Trump and being horribly non-predictive in the primary races, yes: national, head-to-head polls (and even state head-to-head) polls are all but useless right now. (Those same polls show Bernie Sanders beating the Republicans, too. Yeah, that's likely.)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Missy took off that klan hood PDQ when the fists of fury started flying, eh lads?

[video=youtube;6vqw5566wnQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vqw5566wnQ[/video]

Here's a much better angle...

[video=youtube;TtAJDikkfqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtAJDikkfqM[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Missy took off that klan hood PDQ when the fists of fury started flying, eh lads?

I saw those tweeted from the link G gave.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but damn. He kicked the **** out of that clown. I don't know if the media will do a whole lot with that story. They'll have to admit black people support Trump.

I'm all for free speech. However I think when free speech is exercised by egging an opposing side into violence it's gone beyond the point where it resembles free speech. I think at some point it's possible free speech can turn into fighting words. I imagine the black Trump supporter might not appreciate white people dressing up as KKK to protest his candidate.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The fighting, Alinski, left finally has an opponent that will fight back (or rise to their bait, violently)...this could get interesting.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, we're screwed anyway so may as well sit back and enjoy some corn. :popcorn:

I imagine the bubba effect will attract more supporters to Trump. This is a sad, and frankly, a scary situation. It's almost like you can see folks itching for a fight and the environments for conducive on both sides for them.

UglyAmerican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Fishers
    [video=youtube_share;PfOC-Z6wG8w]http://youtu.be/PfOC-Z6wG8w[/video]

Federal charges against these "protesters" sure aren't a perfect deterrent, but they beat the alternative.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since so many develop a case of the vapors about violence rearing it's ugly head in this years primary, I'm curious where INGO came down in the past. Those of INGO who were around during the time, what was your opinion of Kent State? Since only protesters got dead, did you feel it was a tragedy or they received their just desserts. I'm curious to know if INGO's morality is situationally relative

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Since so many develop a case of the vapors about violence rearing it's ugly head in this years primary, I'm curious where INGO came down in the past. Those of INGO who were around during the time, what was your opinion of Kent State? Since only protesters got dead, did you feel it was a tragedy or they received their just desserts. I'm curious to know if INGO's morality is situationally relative
    It was a different issue altogether. It was an escalation of violence between government and protesters and not between supporters and apponents of a political campaign. However, one similarity is that both sides caused the outcome. Instigation and reaction. Proves human nature really hasn't progressed as much as the progressives like to fantasize.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom