• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I don't think everything will move that fast.

But maybe I'll leave off just the last chapter if it does go to publish - at least then I could sell like a dozen books ;).

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    I have stopped reading this story; if you are a good enough writer to be published, that is great (& I hope you are), but starting a story on-line just to pull people in and then try to sell them the ending is "pure BS". Finish this story here and I'll look to buy you next one. -- Greg/Grizhicks

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I have stopped reading this story; if you are a good enough writer to be published, that is great (& I hope you are), but starting a story on-line just to pull people in and then try to sell them the ending is "pure BS". Finish this story here and I'll look to buy you next one. -- Greg/Grizhicks

I don't think that was OP's intentions. I will continue to read it even if I have to buy a book to finish it. I just ask that my copy is first edition and autographed.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    I don't think that was OP's intentions. I will continue to read it even if I have to buy a book to finish it. I just ask that my copy is first edition and autographed.

I think he might just be a little put off that a few stories have been started and never finished for different reasons. It is unfortunate, but things do come up. I have enjoyed all the stories and will continue to do so as long as they are available. Keep up the good work rgoziner! :yesway:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I'll keep watching here to learn where I can purchase the book when it's finished and published. Meanwhile, I'll keep reading what you post here. (I do re-read good stories more than once. ;))

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Keep it coming. Chicago to Columbus, Ohio on foot? John's really got his work cut out for him now.

Top Bottom