• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    I got my paperwork (as well of my receiver) on Thursday, the 27th. I tried to edit my post in the NFA timeline thread, but for some reason I couldn't, so just to put it out there, it was right at a six month turn around.

2012-09-28_09-10-31_832.jpg

Primarily a Noveske rifle. Used a Noveske stripped lower, some magpul goodies, CMMG LPK, Wilson TTU for the trigger. Noveske upper receiver and 10.5'' barrel. Also used a Daniel Defense 10'' rail. Probably not the final configuration, as I might move my Aimpoint T-1 over for NV compatibility. Also don't know if I want to take the dive and get a suppressor or not, so probably the A2 birdcage will stay for now.

Overall I'm happy as a pig in poop. It definitely made a great end to my week. Going to shoot it in the morning! :ar15:

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    I'd also like to throw out a thank you to Sturmgewehr (aka Full-auto, aka MAC) for a great "How to" for helping me fill out my Form 1 as well as guys who answered random questions I asked during the process!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Looks geat! I would certainly suggest you go with a can for her. You can still shoot unsuppressed and keep the light weight and manueverability of the SBR when you want it, and when you want a little less noise, can hush it down. With a 10.5 bbl, most cans will still put your OAL really close to that of a standard 16" carbine + flash hider.

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Shoots like a dream too. Heading out to the WSSC here in Evansville tomorrow morning to put a few more rounds through it. If any of you ever find yourselves down this way, hit me up, we'll get some range time :D

Top Bottom