• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Actually, maybe we should E-mail him and tell him how much we love the test and suggest he post a video of a "muzzle-to-muzzle" test of an AK vs. an AR....:D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    And the purpose of this test is???? All he did was destroy 2 good knives.
    Sorry but I think this guy is a complete moron and I could not even watch all of it. What a shame to waste these nice knives. :twocents:

Oh and another thing the MORON does not even pronounce the name ESEE correctly. :noway:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    What about the warranty? He probably just returned them both without any form of explanation and had them replaced. I know you can do that with ESEE, since they have a "no questions asked warrantee."

another reason the cost of items increases. replacing peoples equipment when they go Kayne West on them.

i think he just bought himself two empty sheaths! :D

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    That being said I did hack up my BK-2. I took my round chainsaw file and cross hatched the handle. It is now super grippy. This and the ****ty belt attachment are the biggest downfalls of the knife. I cut off the nylon and replaced it with a Tech-loc from Bladetech. I also removed one rivet to make it easier to remove/replace from the sheath.

Slight thread jack - Sailor, got pics? Thinking about a BK-2...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    another reason the cost of items increases. replacing peoples equipment when they go Kayne West on them.

i think he just bought himself two empty sheaths! :D

I wonder what would happen if someone sent the video to the companies? They would probably still honor their warranties, but what he did was certainly outside the spirit of the offer.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    many companies make note of obvious abusers. some companies go as far as "marking" warranty blades so they know in the future. and some offer no recourse on items like these.

as it should be. you break it on purpose, too bad so sad!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I wonder what would happen if someone sent the video to the companies? They would probably still honor their warranties, but what he did was certainly outside the spirit of the offer.

he posted it in both the esee and becker forums over on bladeforums. it was on there for a bit. jeff randall called him a idiot (in a round about way) but said if he choose to send it in they would fix it under the warranty.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    he posted it in both the esee and becker forums over on bladeforums. it was on there for a bit. jeff randall called him a idiot (in a round about way) but said if he choose to send it in they would fix it under the warranty.

I thought that would be the case, but if they decided to deny him, I certainly would understand.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA

Jeff was being nice and very professional. I can tell you he thinks this guy is more than an idiot and so do I. :D

I bet he will not get the same warranty with the bkr 2 like with the ESEE.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I'm not gonna lie, I hope that dude dies in a fire for waisting those 2 great blades. and that was not sarcasm

wow thats a bit serious lol. it was his money and his time (a waste of it and stupid for sure) but his none the less to do what he wants with the knives. on top of that realistically those blades are ruined they just have some deep serrations :)

and knife lady i am clear he was just being professional but wasn't being really nice lol. esee use to post up every time a idiot would do something to ruin there blades and send it in for warranty. it was pretty funny. hows that old saying go? you just can't fix dumb.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom