• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    thats what I thought as well until this.

That was surprising.

However, like Jerry Busse said "edge to edge tests proove nothing"

There are a lot of variables (edge angle, etc.)

Well, everyone does different things in their free time.

Some of us load ammo, drink beer, sharpen knives, this guy tries to hammer a knife through another.

Oh well..

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well that sure proved that someone is an idiot.

I already have one of the BK-2's and plan on an ESEE5 in the future. I already know the ESEE is gonna take more abuse than the becker. But the BK-2 is alot cheaper to keep in my vehicle. I'd really hate to get a knife that costs as much as the ESEE-5 stolen.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Well that sure proved that someone is an idiot.

I already have one of the BK-2's and plan on an ESEE5 in the future. I already know the ESEE is gonna take more abuse than the becker. But the BK-2 is alot cheaper to keep in my vehicle. I'd really hate to get a knife that costs as much as the ESEE-5 stolen.

try leaving a couple busses($600 worth) on the roof of your jeep and driving home from kinnards place.:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What about the warranty? He probably just returned them both without any form of explanation and had them replaced. I know you can do that with ESEE, since they have a "no questions asked warrantee."

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    lol he did this ref some stuff over on bladeforums. i mean some people just have to much money lol. though tyler is wanting to chop through a kbar with busse at the upcoming chop in so who knows.

That sounds entertaining :rockwoot:. I would think the Infi's edge would roll rather than chip out like some of the other blades do.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    That guy is a retard. I would like to see some of these guys actually use the knives for their intended purpose instead of trying to cut through brick wall. They are just gear whores.

That being said I did hack up my BK-2. I took my round chainsaw file and cross hatched the handle. It is now super grippy. This and the ****ty belt attachment are the biggest downfalls of the knife. I cut off the nylon and replaced it with a Tech-loc from Bladetech. I also removed one rivet to make it easier to remove/replace from the sheath.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    WOW.......this just scared me watching it......he has odviously never learned what happens when you impact two hardened metals together......the looser is usually you ending up with a metal shard imbedded DEEP in your flesh

crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    You think he could have found a better way to compare two great knifes. I don't see what pounding a thicker edge threw a thinner edge shows other than stupidity. Would have rather seen them two knifes given to a military memeber who could have showed a better use than that. Also he could have had a backing plate under the vise to hold kbar from sliding threw vise.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    not to thread jack but I just got an awesome deal on a used ESEE5 knife on ebay from a guy named TAGannon. "slightly used, may need re-sharpened"

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    It doesn,t make sense to me why the fella would do that to those knives. I like the style of those knives and I'm sure they were costly to buy. I have a couple schrade x-timer 2B knives that are the older USA made ones and they cost me about $18.00 apiece several years back. The black oxide finish wears off some but the grip and sharpness are great. I gutted 3 deer one afternoon with one of them and it was still sharp and ready to go. Schrade also has the camp knife that I use all the time cutting briars and small limbs with it. Knives are not made to be hammered into one another.......

Top Bottom