• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I ran 100 through my P229 today, flawless and fun! Decided to list my vtac m&p because I shoot sigs so much better. On with the Signess!
    They do seem to improve my shooting. I know the first time out with the P220-10, first shot was dead center in the target. I smiled at the wife who was dutifully impressed. Of course it was all down hill from there but it was a good feeling for a second there.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    They do seem to improve my shooting. I know the first time out with the P220-10, first shot was dead center in the target. I smiled at the wife who was dutifully impressed. Of course it was all down hill from there but it was a good feeling for a second there.

That's how it usually works! But I agree they do make me shoot better, my good old 92 does as well.

Yep, I'm finding the same. I shoot my Legion better than anything I have, even my 1911's.

My buddy and I agree that I do NOT need to hold a legion, Lol, they're very nice pistols.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Picked up two new Sigs today, 938 for carry and is a very sweet shooter and the 225A well just because I wanted it. Lol The 225A is an awesome gun and will be added in rotation.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    F6jlZvw.jpg

Also as a side note the Jason Bourne movies have got to be the best advertising for Sig out there , also the new Bourne movie was awesome!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I love that this thread has 270 replies and the CZickness has 2400.

Because CZ's are cheap, for every Sig I can buy someone else can buy 2 CZ's that's why Glocks are so prevent they hit that sweet $500 or so price point that most people like for pistols.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Because CZ's are cheap, for every Sig I can buy someone else can buy 2 CZ's that's why Glocks are so prevent they hit that sweet $500 or so price point that most people like for pistols.
    I love both my CZs and my Sig Sauers but CZs put up right are by know means cheap about the same price point when you get them were you want them after shooting one with the goodies.psyko

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    might be, but after matt damon made the remark "America needs gun confiscation like Australia" ill never watch another bourne movie again!

Matt Damon Wants Australian Gun Control In America | The Daily Caller

Made me sad too.
    Yeah Damons a scumbag. I was excited for the new Bourne until I found out hes just another Liam Neesonesque Hollywood hypocrite. A-no thank you.
    I won't spend another dime on his movies now sadly, and I loved the Bourne movies. :(
    I love both my CZs and my Sig Sauers but CZs put up right are by know means cheap about the same price point when you get them were you want them after shooting one with the goodies.psyko

Exactly, some of those Cajun upgrades add up!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think I see the light from the guy's comments above. Anyone that doesn't make the same choices I do is dumb and resents himself for being dumb... They say common sense isn't that common any more...

Top Bottom