• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    P320 Compact has been officially transformed into a Carry model with a Wilson Combat grip module and a fresh set of X-Ray3 sights along with a Sig flat trigger. I have to say, the best feeling P320 I've ever had the pleasure of holding.

tAGQ77x.jpg

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    P320 Compact has been officially transformed into a Carry model with a Wilson Combat grip module and a fresh set of X-Ray3 sights along with a Sig flat trigger. I have to say, the best feeling P320 I've ever had the pleasure of holding.

tAGQ77x.jpg
    Very nice,so you like the Wilson frame? Just ordered one yesterday!

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Bought a used P320 compact recently and decided to go ahead and send it in to Sig for the voluntary upgrade. They received it this past Monday the 12th and it's due to arrive back to me this coming Monday the 19th. They paid shipping both ways. Can't complain about that.

I had a early p320 and sent mine in for the “voluntary upgrade” about 6 months after it started. It took 2 months to return.
    The trigger was better though. Your p320 will have a different serial number too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I had a early p320 and sent mine in for the “voluntary upgrade” about 6 months after it started. It took 2 months to return.
    The trigger was better though. Your p320 will have a different serial number too.

Not my experience. 1 week turnaround. Same FCU/Serial number.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

neither of the two I sent back had different numbers, in fact if it had a different number, they couldn’t send it to you, they’d have to send it to a dealer and you’d have to fill out a 4473 and undergo a background check.

none of the people I know who sent in theirs got new serial numbers

Top Bottom