• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    I grew up on revolvers and shooting them in DAO. I now own two P250 (older models) and I have not had a single issue. Triggers are smooth and both are very reliable. I trust my life with my Sigs.
    Like 686 Shooter - I take them off your hands for $100 - maybe even $110.

Fastmover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Stepford...aka Fishers, IN
    Handled a P250 at Popgun a couple of weeks ago. Although I'm becoming more of a DA/SA fan, the DAO trigger didn't feel bad at all. Smooth, light and pretty crisp break.
    I'd consider the P250 if I was locking for a DAO pistol.

SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well,I just got a P250sc 9mm. Took it out just to see if it worked,and yes,it ran perfectly.
    I think I'm really going to like it.....maybe,just maybe a keeper.

miltony

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Evansville
    Honestly

I was one of the early adopters of this Sig. For me the original grip is a perfect fit and I did try the others. The DA trigger is reminiscent of some of the old S&W DA revolvers.

Has the gun been perfect? No. Initially, some light strikes. As the gun broke itself in, they went away, but I also run the gun wetter than my Glocks. Since the beginning, they've modified the trigger bar spring to prevent premature breakage due to the design of the original, the same for the slide release spring.

I've tolerated these problems because the gun is a joy to shoot, and Sig has stood by it through all of its problems. I've now sent thousands of rounds through it without a bobble not attributable to ammo.

With all new models, there is a period of time between release and creation of molds for the holstermakers. That period is over for the 9 and 40. It will likely be a bit for the 45 to catch up.

Top Bottom