• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Country music now adays sucks. I think we can mostly agree on that. I listen to it for about 8 hours aday sometimes. Most of the songs are the same unoriginal thing, but girl crush by little big town is a very original take on "the other woman" country songs. Almost haunting sound to it. What's ingo thoughts on it? If you haven't heard it go youtube it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know, telling people that country music sucks, and then telling them to go listen to some country music on youtube is a little like handing someone a carton of long-expired milk and asking them to drink some to see if it tastes "bad". :):

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I've heard it. It's different for sure. I don't understand all the controversy about it. It's pretty obvious what it's about. She doesn't want the girl, she wants to be the girl so she can be with the guy. It's like the one guy wishes he was Jessi so he would have Jessie's girl.

Jason

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Or if I say new country isn't good and suggest a country song then it must be good!? And ya I don't know why they are calling it a controversial song either?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    as much as i hate to admit it i kinda like this song.

for some reason some folks hear the "i got a girl crush" part and then shut out all the other lyrics and act like its "i kissed a girl" and flip out.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    You know, telling people that country music sucks, and then telling them to go listen to some country music on youtube is a little like handing someone a carton of long-expired milk and asking them to drink some to see if it tastes "bad". :):

And, instead of providing a link, but saying "go youtube it", makes for an EPIC fail post.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I've heard it. It's different for sure. I don't understand all the controversy about it. It's pretty obvious what it's about. She doesn't want the girl, she wants to be the girl so she can be with the guy. It's like the one guy wishes he was Jessi so he would have Jessie's girl.

Jason

See I've taken it that she wants the guy so bad that she would settle for having the girl that he is with. If only that were real life.....

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

:laugh:

He must be into that sort of things...it's sucks, but listen to eight hours a day. . . Sort of like work, but I get paid.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I listen to country all day long because I get outvoted at work and plus the boss says when we work outside no rock. People in the subdivision call and complain.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And then that leads to..... :ladiesman:

In your mind it ends up like that, but in reality it probably leads to two of these...

Jess_dooley.jpg

:nailbite::puke:

Top Bottom