• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I finally picked up my Glock 19 from a guy in San Marcos! This is a gift for my girl up in Bloomington and she asked me if they could coat it in white. I figured it was worth a shot! Here's how it came out.

Obviously the downside to this color is the dirt and powder that it will show after shooting. However, this is primarily her home defense weapon so chances are, it will be shot once and then stored.

IMG00137-20110712-2016.jpg

IMG00140-20110712-2017.jpg

IMG00139-20110712-2017.jpg

IMG00138-20110712-2016.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pics. Phone is the only camera I have right now.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Different for sure. Not saying bad, just different. I'm kinda partial to Desert Tan and OD Green so I'm OK with the color change. But I think it needs to b seen in person to actually say whether one likes it or not. Congrats. How she liking it now?

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    Call me crazy but I think it's cool. I'd shoot it, looks like camo for penguin hunting to me...

Nice :laugh: I'll have to try penguin hunting. I think it's cool because it's different. I couldn't find a good example of any like this anywhere on the net. (Except for the pic that got posted in my pocket dump post.) Even then, it wasn't all white. I like the little black accents that it has. I had him coat the bottom of one mag so she can have a white one and a black one.

Top Bottom