The stupid question of the night I got yesterday at work...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a lady in Starbucks recently tell me that police are not properly trained on how to shoot. She was of the opinion that if we encounter someone who needs to be shot, then we should shoot them in the leg and, if that doesn't work, shoot them in the balls.
    You cops are such crappy shots! Oh, by the way, you should just aim for something the size of an egg and not something the size of a watermelon. That's how crappy you are.

Some people just have no filter between that thing they use to think with and their mouth.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One of the things I love about being around a bunch of folks with guns in a restaurant or similar place is it makes my decisions easy. I leave my gun in the car and figure just to lay down on the floor if there's trouble.:)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You cops are such crappy shots! Oh, by the way, you should just aim for something the size of an egg and not something the size of a watermelon. That's how crappy you are.

Some people just have no filter between that thing they use to think with and their mouth.

head-up-ass.jpg

(The above image refers not to CIB, but to those she referenced.)

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Only Robocop is capable of making repeated crotch shots.

*LINK REMOVED*
    **WARNING** The link above is a clip from a Robocop remake and it is VERY NSFW. In fact, you are better off not watching it. Enjoy.

OK, I got stupid/brave/whatever and watched it. After a few seconds, I figured out why it's most certainly NSFW... after about 1/3 the way through, I was chuckling...by the end I was actually laughing out loud--got some funny looks from the wife for that. It probably didn't help that I had this going through my head the whole time (just watched the Black Friday episode yesterday):
    [Also NSFW!]
    [video=youtube;XjzC2DRgEo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had a lady in Starbucks recently tell me that police are not properly trained on how to shoot. She was of the opinion that if we encounter someone who needs to be shot, then we should shoot them in the leg and, if that doesn't work, shoot them in the balls.

The miss-information that is out there never fails to amaze and sometimes confuse. Where does this crap come from.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Only Robocop is capable of making repeated crotch shots.

*LINK REMOVED*

**WARNING** The link above is a clip from a Robocop remake and it is VERY NSFW. In fact, you are better off not watching it. Enjoy.

That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    To recap:

1. Some people don't understand why others choose to carry guns.
    2. Some people have a misunderstanding of appropriate and effective methods of using firearms for defensive purposes.
    3. Robocop has an unusually strong urge to destroy male genitalia.
    4. Kirk Freeman is a poopy doodoo haid.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Cognitive dissonance is fun :D

Screen-Shot-2014-12-18-at-4.43.17-PM.jpg

TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville

I love how people think the cops can shoot the gun out of the bad guys hand or just shoot them in the leg.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN

On the other forums I frequent (not gun forums), I think there's tons of people who think that very thing - why can't the LEO's just shoot them in the leg, or the arm, or even better - shoot the gun/knife out of their hand. These people believe EVERYTHING that is in the movies. If James Bond 007 can shoot a Sig out of the bad guy's hand with his PPK while sliding across the floor, then a common LEO should be able to do this while standing stationary.

Of course, these same people usually say things like, "Well, if I felt the need to carry a gun at a place I went to, I just wouldn't go to that place since it's not very safe if you feel the need to carry a gun."

Clueless people.

Top Bottom