• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jt22453

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    Greenwood
    Yep. One of the worst Super Bowls I have ever watched. Low scoring can be exciting but they all just sucked for most of the game except the defenses. Where was Todd Gurley for most of the game? Both offenses played like crap until Brady could string 3 throws together and the game was over. Will not remember this one like the last 2. Plus the Pats won.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw a few very key calls that set the course of the last 10 minutes of that game. The advantages of rewind are pretty cool. But yes, it only take a few in the right places.
    JMHO and yes they both sucked it up pretty good. The Rams forgot how to tackle.
    I get it. Some of you Colts fans really hate the Patriots and especially Brady. They’re successful thougth for more reasons than you guys accredit them with. Not many wins are the result of cheating, or favoritism by the refs. Sometimes the refs blow calls, but there weren’t any calls so blown that it changed the outcome of the game. It was an ugly win in an ugly game. But it was a fair win.

Brady kinda stunk it up most of the game, but man. Eddleman came up big. Easily the MVP.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Romo says “this is the game Rams we’re hoping for” with 2 minutes left in first half.

The score was 3 to 0

Commentary genius!
    Oh yeah. I loved when he started telling us what it takes for a quarterback to win a superbowl. Guy who only one one of several playoff appearances in his career. Mr one-and-done.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get it. Some of you Colts fans really hate the Patriots and especially Brady. They’re successful thougth for more reasons than you guys accredit them with. Not many wins are the result of cheating, or favoritism by the refs. Sometimes the refs blow calls, but there weren’t any calls so blown that it changed the outcome of the game. It was an ugly win in an ugly game. But it was a fair win.

Brady kinda stunk it up most of the game, but man. Eddleman came up big. Easily the MVP.

I actually wanted to see a good clean game but yeah they stunk it up but again, a few keys no calls/calls set he stage.
    Yup, not a fan but I am no fan of either team in truth. Just calls-em as a I see's-em.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Highlights: Parents won a bunch of money in the football pool, "Sub 2 PewDiePie" sign behind the goalposts.

Lowlights: Boring. SJW theme.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    The Rams D played pretty well, considering how long they were on the field. I don't think Goff played like he was ready for this and Brady threw his typical check downs for the most part. All-in-all I was pretty bored. But I did like the legends 100th season commercial.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

Seems like an ugly game, but it was truly a defensive battle. Those are some of the best games. It doesn't seem like it because of the low number of picks and force fumbkes, but look at passes defended, look at sacks, tackles, etc. It was a great defensive game.

As for the Edelman comment, Sony Michel deserved the MVP. 94 yards on 18 attempts and one TD. Had he not scored, I could have gotten on the Edelman train, but Sony is only the second rookie to score a rushing TD in thw last 30 years.

Congrats to the Pats, but I wish we could have gotten some offense rolling.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is the game the pats needed- low scoring. They could not get into a shootout with the Rams.

Rams beat the Chiefs 54-51.

Two weeks later, they lost to the Bears 15-6 in a game that looked similar to the SB. This is how you beat the Rams.

I enjoyed the game...but I enjoy pretty much every game that my preferred teams are not in (Bears, U of M).

I was pulling for the Pats because of the U of M/Brady connection. Once again, he did exactly what was needed at exactly the right time. No more.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    This was the worst Super Bowl ad ever. "I'm just a dumb ass rural person in flyover country. Only being a pawn of a large Asian conglomerate gives my people a purpose for living..." Eat a bowl Kia!

[video=youtube;u_awpNKfjDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_awpNKfjDk[/video]

Then again, any Super Bowl ad without a chimp is second tier in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    This was the worst Super Bowl ad ever. "I'm just a dumb ass rural person in flyover country. Only being a pawn of a large Asian conglomerate gives my people a purpose for living..." Eat a bowl Kia!

[video=youtube;u_awpNKfjDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_awpNKfjDk[/video]

Then again, any Super Bowl ad without a chimp is second tier in my book.

Yeah, better to be a part of a Murrican conglomerate that shutters North American plants and fires workers while aggressively expanding in China.:rockwoot:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    WOW! Awesome defensive game. Actually old school football. Others are right, it's the model Chicago used to slow them down. Surely Bill saw it. They did the same to LA Chargers. Great game. Rams and Chiefs have bright futures. Colts......need a home playoff game, then they have a shot.

Rams played great D. Normally Pats 13, means you have won....And just to freak people out, anyone heard the Baker Mayfield to the Pats rumors??? I mean we do have 12 daft picks this Spring....

Top Bottom