• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    i was messing around on itunes last night updating my podcasts and found a survival podcast on there (just search "survival podcast" at itunes)

i also found the associated web site that has a lot of very good shtf stuff on it (again, google "the survival podcast")

anyway, just wanted to let you all know it was out there. i thought it was a good site for this type of stuff

i suspect this may have already been posted here, as the survival podcast page seems to have a lot of members. i did a search here and did not see it. but if so, it is still worth mentioning again for new members, like me. :D

take care.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Great site! Check out the forum, too. Lots of great people from all over the country. Lots of information, ideas. Stop in and say "Hello". ;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've been listening to him for a while.

His podcast is not for the "tinfoil hat" crowd who believes roving hoards of zombies will storm the coutryside, but he takes a very common sense approach to all things in life and has some great insights.

His gardening and food views are awesome and logical and should be heeded by all families in the US. We could reduce our personal spending, increase our savings, increase our health, and reduce foreign dependency if each of us grew only 10% of our food needs each summer and put away some of that food by canning it.

He is clearly pro-gun and mixes well with this forum.

His opinions on Bugging Out -vs- Bugging In seem to make a lot of sense.

Top Bottom