Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I sure hope this thing works out! Hopefully, there will more of these in the winter months when outside activities are less calling.

I already have two other places to be.:xmad:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    341   0   1
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Can we do this in Northern indiana? :whistle:

Had a lot of people asking about doing one of these up north. Let's see how it works out on Saturday. If it's successful, then I'd me more than happy to talk about doing it again.

Also - We're still in need of tables for Saturday. If anyone has some they'd like to bring, or has a source for some, please PM me.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Don't have a line on any tables. But might check local Volunteer Fire Depts. or churches. If any members are going they may be able to hook you up.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    If I can make it I will bring Winchester and CCI large pistol primers to trade for small pistol and/or small rifle primers. Should have 1000-1500.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    If anybody is interested I will bring my XD9 for sale/trade as well. I am looking for a 10/22, AR stuff, 590A1 shotgun, and really interested in a .357 or .38 revolver from Ruger or S&W.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Looking For??

If anybody is interested I will bring my XD9 for sale/trade as well. I am looking for a 10/22, AR stuff, 590A1 shotgun, and really interested in a .357 or .38 revolver from Ruger or S&W.

What kind of "a .357 or .38 revolver from Ruger or S&W." are you looking for? Bill.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    What kind of "AR stuff" are you looking for?

What kind of "a .357 or .38 revolver from Ruger or S&W." are you looking for? Bill.

To be honest I don't know:D I am in the process of building a new AR so I thought I would see what people had.

As far as a revolver goes I am looking for something in a snub or 2.5" model. It will be a possible new carry piece but is something my girlfriend has been wanting for me to find her. I was putting that out there as something I am in the market for and if someone had one to get rid of I might be interested.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Items I'll be bringing with me Saturday

I'm looking forward to meeting folks on Saturday! Thanks go to Aszerigan and RNM for planning and hosting this event. :yesway:

I pulled some things together today and thought I'd print a list of what items I have that others might want/need.

-- Once used mixed headstamp .223 brass casings. 13.75 pounds (Approx. 945 cases. Based on weight, not an actual count.) Includes Win, IMI, Fiocchi, S&B, etc. Does not include Remington, Federal, Lake City, or PMC. Cases have been tumbled clean.

-- Once used Federal Cartridge .223 brass casings. 9.3 pounds (Approx. 684 cases. Based on weight, not an actual count.) Cases have been tumbled clean.

-- Once used Remington .223 brass casings. 8.75 pounds (Approx. 655 cases. Based on weight, not an actual count.) Cases have been tumbled clean.

-- Once used .357 brass casings. 129 pieces. Cases have been tumbled clean.

-- Lee Improved Powder Measure set. Set of 15 powder dippers of various sizes and an application table. Two dippers separated from others but not used.

-- RCBS Case Lube Kit. New. I added lube to the pad but never used it. Includes case neck brush.

-- Five MTM brand blue plastic ammo boxes, model RSLD-50. Holds 50 rounds each. Fits the 223/243/25/270 WSSM cartridges (and others). Never used.

-- RCBS Primer Turning Tray. Use to align your primers for tube pick up. Package opened but item never used.

-- RCBS Model 505 powder scale. Magnetic dampening ensures that the scale measures quickly and accurately. The 511 grain capacity.
    Not in original packaging. Appears to never have been used.

-- Fobus Paddle Holster, model GL-2, right hand. Fits Glock 17/19/22/23/31/32/34/35. Very lightly used.

-- Streamlight 'Strion' flashlight with Xenon bulb. Has spare bulb in tailcap. Comes with 110V charger and 12V car charger. Rechargable Lithium ion battery. Several years old. Tailcap switch isn't working reliably. The light does come on. Sold as is to someone who wants to take the time to repair it or for parts.

-- Imported 8mm Mauser ammo, 40 rounds

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    341   0   1
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Last minute things - had a few people back out. Filled all positions except....

Need a volunteer to work the firearms check station, 3p-5p.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

Brownie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Fayette county
    ASZERIGAN what are you going to be asking for your. 458 SOCOM brass? Is it new or used? Also are you going to have any bulk 9mm bullets? 147 grain preffered:draw:

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I will probably be there.

I have some factory ammo that I no longer need (.22, 9mm, maybe .380), some reloading blocks, some SmartReloader ammo boxes, and possibly a Kimber Solo Carry 9mm. I haven't decided on selling the gun yet (It is unfired with the chamber flag still in it). If I sell it, it won't be cheap.

I also have 3 tables I'll throw in the truck (1 6-foot, 2 4-foot) and I may be able to work a couple of hours.

Andrew - I'll call you later today with work ability. If I work the door, can I leave my stuff to sell with you while I'm working?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    341   0   1
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    ASZERIGAN what are you going to be asking for your. 458 SOCOM brass? Is it new or used? Also are you going to have any bulk 9mm bullets? 147 grain preffered:draw:

The .458 Socom is 0.80 per casing, and I'll have a few hundred. I'm not bringing ammo to this swap meet, just reloading supplies, etc. But find me when you get there, and we can discuss making you some. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom