• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    The U.S. Gov't is reacting EXACTLY as the terrorists want. They can't beat the U.S. Military and that is not the plan anyway. They find new ways to do SMALL attacks. The U.S. then thinks up these elaborate ways to identify the new materials or ways of attack. We spend lots of money and we have to give up our rights in order to be "safe". The airlines and tourist industry gets hurt. Massive amounts of money is spent and our rights are diminished. They cause chaos and unrest. All they have to do is a little to get a massive result.

This is their plan and we are playing right along with it. Where does it end? It doesn't. What is the solution? I don't know but I think profiling would be a GREAT start. The good people in that ethnic group (and there are a lot) should be mad at the others in their ethnic group for the resulting profiling. Not the rest of us. That is how I would be if I were in their shoes.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I would prefer if we were just allowed to bear arms as we were guaranteed in the constitution, and that airport security was privatized. We can keep ourselves safer than the government can.

You are correct that the terrorists have won.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think it's mostly by design.

Does anyone believe that those in powerful government positions are not fully aware of everything that was described above?

There is a real benefit to some by keeping us on our knees. "All for our protection in the name of the war on terror" is an effective way of doing it.

Maybe the tinfoil should be used on my turkey instead of my hat. But it's too hard to deny that what has happened 9 years ago was a great thing for powerful people in this country and abroad.

redlegrod

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I think it's mostly by design.

Does anyone believe that those in powerful government positions are not fully aware of everything that was described above?

There is a real benefit to some by keeping us on our knees. "All for our protection in the name of the war on terror" is an effective way of doing it.

Maybe the tinfoil should be used on my turkey instead of my hat. But it's too hard to deny that what has happened 9 years ago was a great thing for powerful people in this country and abroad.

I will stand and wear the hat with you!

Top Bottom