• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zero_ek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Alexandria
    Anyone have any experience with Tomahawks and what is good quality and what not to buy? I'd like to invest in a very good quality tomahawk but I'm confused on what's considered cheap/junk or Cheap/quality. And what brands would be good.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    The cold steel norse hawk is a good one to practice throwing. Wide blade. Generally the tomahawk that you want for throwing is not going to be the highest quality out there....because you're throwing it. You're going to beat the heck out of any hawk you throw for any length of time to softer metal is better here.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    June 11th in Friendship Indiana, is the National Muzzleloading Rifle Association, there will be alot of tomahawks available, cheap to expensive. It is worth the drive,and/or expence! Friendship is just north of Madison, Indiana, south-east In

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    have lots of tomahawks including a few cold steel, but this one is easiest to stick[has the most points] and inexpensive.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    June 11th in Friendship Indiana, is the National Muzzleloading Rifle Association, there will be alot of tomahawks available, cheap to expensive. It is worth the drive,and/or expence! Friendship is just north of Madison, Indiana, south-east In

This :yesway:

I picked up a H&B tomahawk about 8 years ago for $35 and have beaten the crap out of it and it's held up just fine. I've had to replace the handle about 3 times though, but that's to be expected.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Zero, I own a couple of cherokee tomahawks that I don't throw, and a cold steel trench hawk that I do. It works well and I got it cheap, and the handles are like $8 on amazon.

Top Bottom