• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Are they getting walked now? I'd be willing to come over and walk him down the street for you a timer to

Na, not necessary. I got a fenced in half acre back yard. When you got a Border Collie Mix and a Golden Retriever that play constantly and are tormented by squirrels, exercise is the last thing they need, when they come back in it's for rest and water till rounds 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ect. ect. arrive. LOL

Thanks for the offer.:yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Recuperating from a mini stroke 3 years ago makes that a very tall task, heck any walk of distance is a task.

I am hopeful that this spring a may be able to take my dogs for a walk down the street, one at a time of course. Along with going up and down stairs like a normal person.

I was just teasing you. It sounded like you were describing one of those old Playboy centerfold profiles. :): Wishing you all success with your recuperation! :)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was just teasing you. It sounded like you were describing one of those old Playboy centerfold profiles. :): Wishing you all success with your recuperation! :)

:yesway:

Ir's been a process not gonna lie, at least I'm doing stuff I could'nt even do a year ago. Not going to play basketball anymore, but am looking forward doing a lot of things I've not be able to do, one of those things is to lay prone, fire some rounds downrange and get up with out looking like 1 year old trying to stand up getting of the floor.

Ah, the simple things in life.:):

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Cute, cute, seems you have a fixation. Are you a undercover agent for the FBI, that been sent down to infiltrate INGO? Did you tear Wallace stickers off of cars and also vote for George McGovern along with having
    a commie flag on the wall inside of your garage?

Curious minds want to know.... also is there a guy next to you with green teeth?

:cool::ingo::patriot:

Ok honestly I have no idea who those people are, or why Rusty Wallace racing is involved. My great uncle was in FuBaI I heard. Not sure.
    Anywho, when you said you didn't like JMB's scientifical perfection machine, I almost grew a sensitivity and made eye rain. I quickly ended that sensation, realizing I had some prescription Hoppe's salve leftover from a previous build. I went back to my BBQ and puppies unweathered.

Please be careful, there is a unicorn titan that gets ill if you blaspheme the JMBspm.

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Please be careful, there is a unicorn titan that gets ill if you blaspheme the JMBspm.

9Gg08Zk.jpg

https://www.pewpewtactical.com/john-moses-browning-exhumed-reanimated/

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Used Italian seasoning, chicken broth, garlic powder and a little lemon juice in the Frankenstein syringe for the turkey breast.
    Got my finger crossed but the aroma in the Kitchen is making my tummy growl.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Used Italian seasoning, chicken broth, garlic powder and a little lemon juice in the Frankenstein syringe for the turkey breast.
    Got my finger crossed but the aroma in the Kitchen is making my tummy growl.
    I'm not too dissimilar. Garlic and Old Bay mixed with melted buttah in my IV. Just went in...
    b960df8f54ab7d4efb1f7dac228bdedd.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

The real story is pretty interesting...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/taskandpurpose.com/.amp/entertainment/black-hawk-down-this-is-my-safety

"So, we clear our weapons, we drop the hammer, and once you drop the hammer on the weapon, it won't go on safe. That way I know if I pick a weapon up in the middle of the night, and I try to manipulate the safety on it, if it goes on safe I'm not quite sure whether it's loaded or not. But if it won't go on safe, I know that gun's clear. The only way you can manipulate the safety is if that weapon is cocked.”

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    The real story is pretty interesting...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/taskandpurpose.com/.amp/entertainment/black-hawk-down-this-is-my-safety

"So, we clear our weapons, we drop the hammer, and once you drop the hammer on the weapon, it won't go on safe. That way I know if I pick a weapon up in the middle of the night, and I try to manipulate the safety on it, if it goes on safe I'm not quite sure whether it's loaded or not. But if it won't go on safe, I know that gun's clear. The only way you can manipulate the safety is if that weapon is cocked.”

Dennying up the meme in the troll thread.

I approve.

Top Bottom