• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I searched and couldn't find this posted here, though I'd imagine it would have been since it's pretty informative. Found this while reading an off-site posting about precious metals and storing them, when someone had requested what a 'good safe' was. It's a very good watch, a bit lengthy at 30~ minutes but gives you something to think about next time you're looking for a safe. Apologies if this is known and had been posted before. I searched the forum for threads containing the Youtube URL in the post content and results were zero.

[video=youtube;ltK-bDbADa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltK-bDbADa8[/video]

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Lol, there are at least two spots where I've seen it in the last two weeks. It's a great video, so no issues from me seeing it posted again.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I knew it probably was posted... just couldn't find it with the great ol' search function. The number of the views on the video plus it's information made me think that it probably was posted or at least known.

Well, now it has it's own thread I guess. =/

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I knew it probably was posted... just couldn't find it with the great ol' search function. The number of the views on the video plus it's information made me think that it probably was posted or at least known.

Well, now it has it's own thread I guess. =/

Thanks for posting it. Sadly, it is typical of INGO that the fact it was previously posted gets as much play as the information being shared. The "Dupe Police" are watching!

DurangoUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Well, I haven't seen it before, so thank you for posting it again for those of us that dont have the time to look around on here as much. Looks like I will be pinching a few more pennies for a little longer on the next one

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    This a very good video pointing out some of the differences to what makes a good safe.

I know there are a lot of cheaper safes or metal boxes to purchase, but why would one want to have a few or several guns and not have a quality safe to protect them from kids or a thief?

I have a Johnson Safe and am pleased wit the quality. Not cheap but neither are my guns / ammo or safety from fire or theft. :twocents:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Top Bottom