The ultimate conspiracy to eliminate the second amendment?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Well clearly there should be a counter plan where someone walks into a populated area armed to the teeth, then raises a firearm for the first volley only to be taken out by a newly minted LTCH holder who was in on it....thus proving their ability to be effective in those types of situations.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is part of the deinstitutionalization of the mentall ill which is decades long.

Talk to the cops here about the EDPs that they must deal with every day . . . and that's just on INGO.:laugh:

If you want to mess with the minds of the anti gun leftwing freaks, just reply to them when they suggest more gun control that what society really needs is to be a police state. That Americans are too free and we need to euthanize the the mentally ill (too many leftwingers are that way).

Watch them go nuts.....

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    i smelled a rat from the early morning, again being ret leo i know all the crazies com out at xmas. there to many angles to work right now.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Well clearly there should be a counter plan where someone walks into a populated area armed to the teeth, then raises a firearm for the first volley only to be taken out by a newly minted LTCH holder who was in on it....thus proving their ability to be effective in those types of situations.
    Sacrificial lamb? Nice! Should work!:ar15:

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    About the theory that theres a conspiracy of some type against the RTKBA. You would be correct. Communist leaders have always said that the U.S. cannot be taken down with a war on our shores so they decided to weaken us from within. This started back in the 20s by infiltrating our colleges with "professors" and getting full steam by the 60s the idea is to divide degenerate isolate people from beliefs that have been grounded in our society since its inception. No more mention of God or the founding fathers. About false flag theory I still believe its generally done by a few lone nuts but I think it is certainly possible that govt. or others would foster such an act. Keep in mind Andrew Jackson had an attempt on his life for going against Jewish attempt to establish a private bank which was eventually established in 1913. Also wwI was also started by false flag doctrine

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is almost a textbook definition of paranoia - to the point when it's almost scary.

I'll clarify and explain. If you are willing to consider such a scenario plausible then you might see a proponent of gun control not just as an ideological enemy, but as a potential, direct, physical threat to yourself or others.

You enter muddy waters when you start ascribing motives to others. Muddy waters tread my the likes of Rambone.

The OP has considered that the very same people who openly and shamelessly brought us "Never let a good crisis go to waste" are not above manufacturing the crisis rather than waiting for one to occur naturally. The OP did not have to ascribe motives. If you don't understand the motives, it is because you haven't been listening. The Department of (In)Justice is headed by a man whose fingerprints were on the events at Waco and Ruby Ridge, as well as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the timing of which could not have been any more fortuitous for pushing through the 1994 AWB had it been deliberately planned.

It is nice to see that taking people at their word and deeds which mesh perfectly in conjunction with some truly remarkable instances of incidents happening in perfect timing for a certain agenda, who have openly stated that they will not hesitate to use tragedy for political gain somehow makes the OP paranoid. Nice.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I've given this some thought as well. I don't put it past some libtard rationalizing this "for the greater good." I think that is unlikely, but who knows? :scratch:

:tinfoil:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Part of the problem is something I heard long ago. As the population increases, the percentage of crazies does not necessarily go up, but the absolute number does. It is only a matter of time before one is in the wrong place at the wrong time. And the more there are, the more likely it becomes.

Top Bottom