• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Anyone else watch it last night. There were some good fights on with some hard hits. They even had a couple Hoosier fighters one from New Castle and one from Muncie. I think they both lost thought. With the bantamweights and featherweights this could be a good season. The only downside is the very mouthy coaches. Don't know who I would want to win when they fight.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I despise Bisbing, when he lost to Dan Henderson after that season of TUF is was a happy man! I will always root for the opponent of Bisbing.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I watched it until they quit showing the complete fights and just showed highlights. I hope a couple of the losers from those fights end up as alternates. I can't remember any names, but at least 2 of the losers were much better fighters than some of the other winners.

I also enjoyed how last nights show was mostly about the fights instead of the outside the ring drama. Unfortunately, that will likely change when they get in the house.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I despise Bisbing, when he lost to Dan Henderson after that season of TUF is was a happy man! I will always root for the opponent of Bisbing.

I actually liked Bisbing when he first came on the scene. He sure didn't take long to get really full of himself though. I really don't know anything about the other coach on this show. I guess we'll find out.

Top Bottom