The USA is not the murder capital of the world!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well with regards to Africa no one cares right now because they don't have any natural resources we want/need at the moment.

except gold, platinum, various rare earth metals, diamonds, other colored gemstones and uranium just to name a few. the chinese are certainly buyers in this market.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It would be interesting to see the real numbers of all murders were actually reported and documented world wide.

I suspect the US under reports in some urban areas, but I'll bet our numbers are close to the reality. I doubt if the same is true in Russia or much of the rest of the world.

Yeah! The russians need polonium-210 control, too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    except gold, platinum, various rare earth metals, diamonds, other colored gemstones and uranium just to name a few. the chinese are certainly buyers in this market.

The African continent is the sole source of some very important metals and other minerals, as you noted, in addition to being a big source of previous metals and gems.

And don't forget oil. Nigeria alone has a LOT of petroleum.

Yeah! The russians need polonium-210 control, too.

When Polonium-210 is outlawed, only outlaws will have Polonium-210.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Brilliant analysis of the murder rate per capita of the nations of the world compared to the gun ownership per capita rate. It demonstrates that the USA is rated #111 on the per capita murder rate while being #1 in the per capita gun ownership rate. I

It also demonstrates that if our murder rate is low despite the high murder rate in the cities where gun control is enforced (i.e. Detroit, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Memphis, etc.).

Worth viewing.

https://www.facebook.com/colddeadhands/videos/806713486044197/?fref=nf

Why does Detroit fall under the same gun control heading as these other cities?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Why does Detroit fall under the same gun control heading as these other cities?

Reputation, mostly, and the fact that for years it did strongly push gun control. Things may be changing now. If you think it does not deserve to be in the list, just ignore it. The others on the list are sufficient to prove the point.

Top Bottom