"The View" says Guns were the issue with Travon...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    Everyone who was demaning that Zimmerman be charged is acting as if he was found guility. I wonder what will happen if he is found not guilty? The watts riots 2012? It is NOT going to be pretty.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Maybe that's what the whole Mayan 2012 calender thing is about? Zimmerman gets found not guilty and the rioting idiots set the world on fire. :):

Can't wait to get my PipBoy 3000

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    Everyone who was demaning that Zimmerman be charged is acting as if he was found guility. I wonder what will happen if he is found not guilty? The watts riots 2012? It is NOT going to be pretty.

I agree. I could see it getting pretty ugly and not just in Florida. This thing has grown across the nation and people are letting the emotional aspect of the whole situation trump everything else.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Gun control or the laws in Florida, its all ammo for the press. Now that Zimmerman is in jail their going to go another direction to keep things stirred up. Yes...from the very beginning I've been thinking this is going to turn out a gun control debate. Just to good to pass up the media attention. Zimmerman is in deep no matter what. The media will see to that. "The View" is something just a way to test the waters...push a button and see what happens.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    The View says alot of idiotic things and promotes this race on race crap. That show makes me leave the room when my wife watches it. They had an episode about a Black teen that ran away and the police said they couldnt file a report for 24 hours becuase its policy if no foul play is suspected. Whoopi andthe other girls said the police wouldnt do it because it was a black child....

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Does youth qualify as stupidity? I suppose it does in a way. I know 17/18 years old males think they are indestructible.

Adolph Hitler realized this fact, and trained a number of teenagers to become suicide commandos.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Given a choice:

Given a choice between watching the "View" or watching my two german shepherds take a dump in the backyard, I choose my dogs in the backyard. Either way I am watching some *****es spewing *****, but my dogs are much more intelligent and open minded.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Bill needs to eat some pudding pops and stfu. He's sad because his son got killed in a robbery in commiefornia. So once again somebody doesn't like something and had to force it on everyone else. Maybe if his son had been carrying a gun......ooh wait he said his family has always been anti gun.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I didn't know Bill C's son was killed like that. But why blame the gun and why not wait for all the facts.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I didn't know Bill C's son was killed like that. But why blame the gun and why not wait for all the facts.

Because people fail to recognize personal responsibility. It is much easier to blame an item for someones action then to come with to terms with the ugly truth that people are capable of terrible things.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    We will never truly know what happened to cause the death of Treveon Martin. The media and hype and Al got involved and the truth was lost in the fame of media coverage. From Black Panthers putting a bounty on someone's head to LEO's not having enough available proof to convince a judge to sign an arrest warrant (until it became a national mob cry for the guys head). Yes, it is a terrible tragedy that a young man with his head covered by a hoodie, while walking thru a gated community he didn't live in, one that had been burglarized several times to the point that it's occupants had deemed armed patrols would reduce the repetitious intrusions, incited a situation where two individuals involved themselves in poor judgment to the point of one's death...but statistically what did anyone expect would be the outcome? Now "The View" wants their time in the spot light to further incite the uneducated or unmotivated to action or inflammation as per their rating needs? This attack was on the very thread that knits together the freedoms they are using to voice their poorly stated opinions. God Bless America.

Top Bottom