• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Anyone else think that time goes slower while your waiting on gun parts? I'm waiting on another upper for a AR, and you know what they say paper doesn't put holes in itself!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My computer crashed on December 16th. I've been waiting for a new one I ordered on December 17th. Time is crawling by.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Your needed at the "Looking for teenagers who have access to guns" thread in this section. She is looking for young adults that have access to the guns their parents own. She's going to love you when you explain what YOU own and the things you are into.

Did not mean to jack your thread.

Oh yeah. Shipping can seem to take forever unless it something like a part for the toilet that you have to take apart.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Your needed at the "Looking for teenagers who have access to guns" thread in this section. She is looking for young adults that have access to the guns their parents own. She's going to love you when you explain what YOU own and the things you are into.

Did not mean to jack your thread.

Oh yeah. Shipping can seem to take forever unless it something like a part for the toilet that you have to take apart.

Unless that toilet is broken...

Top Bottom