THE WALKING DEAD (AMC) RETURNS OCTOBER 16!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Zombies: once our neighbors, friends, and fellow countrymen who have been fundamentally and irreversibly altered, and now mean to do us harm.

Political dissidents: once our neighbors, friends, and fellow countrymen who have been fundamentally and irreversibly altered, and now mean to do us harm.

Having said that, I too look forward to Season 2.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    oh ya

I'm looking forward to this.:yesway:

images

walking-dead-s1e2-guts-09-550x366.jpg

Meeee toooo! Now there's something to watch after Breaking Bad is over:rockwoot: Not looking forward to all the commercials every 2 minutes, WAIT!! I can DVR it now!! I love the future:D

Wingcollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Zionsville
    Watched a few episodes on DVD, I was disappointed by the really poor representation of weapons. I have better stuff in my safe. A group goes out to forage and ONE guy has a crappy deer rifle? Really? "We have to be quiet, can't shoot the zombies." I mean all you would have to do is stake out a rooftop with a suppressed, well anything, and couple of cases of ammo and clear the street. And these people go out in the woods unarmed with zombies around :dunno: just didn't appeal to me. Quit watching after the first three. Does it get better?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I hope it doesn't get all soap opera-ish. I kinda felt it might go that route the last few episodes last season.

And my question still remains unanswered from last season....If you use, say, an ax, to kill an infected person, would not that ax become an immediate bio hazard and be rendered useless, and or, deadly to the user? This seems to be a mistake all zombie movies make.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm looking forward to it as well. What I don't understand is why they make a show that is obviously wildly popular and then go months without a new episode. Kinda makes it feel more like a mini-series.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm looking forward to it as well. What I don't understand is why they make a show that is obviously wildly popular and then go months without a new episode. Kinda makes it feel more like a mini-series.

Isn't it based on a comic book series? Perhaps they are giving the comic a bit of lead time so they don't have to make filler episodes while the "real story" is being written.

Though, zombie killing filler is pretty epic....:rockwoot:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    wonder if they will take away AMC right in the middle of the season this time

I felt it was fairly accurate from what I can speculate. I mean shooting a gun inside a tank, I'm surprised they showed it the way they did... That was spot on

Last edited:
    Top Bottom