• ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    1) :laugh:

2) Yea, that's what I was thinking. However, if he tried to pursue it after I showed up, there'd be one helluva bloody living dude. :):

I'd never have thought about it. I'd be using that grenade or something. :dunno:

That's what I was thinking. I was expecting him to throw the grenade over the side of the building and around the corner as the diversion.

As far as my friend boning my wife? I should be so lucky.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .........(on the friend sleeping with the wife)
    I think i'd be uber-pissed and if i could stop myself from doing something incredible stupid to her/him, i'd maybe see that since i was dead in a hospital bed and its a month into the zombacalypse that maybe it was innocent in origin..

Does it seem to anyone else that the wife was climbing into the saddle a little quickly?

One month was all she could hold out? :dunno:

I think they had a little somethin somethin going on before hand. :twocents:

Also, I think they rushed the reunion episode between them (upcoming) a little.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Saw it for the first time yesterday. Wasn't that impressed. I wanted the blonode lady in the city dead within seconds of seeing her terrible acting. I mean...TERRRIBBLEEEE!!! Almost changed the channel just because of her.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    I heard Obama will be making a guest apperance on an upcoming episode. He's going to get the zombies registered to vote for his 2012 re-election.

2557152624_b17bfab4d2.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I heard Obama will be making a guest apperance on an upcoming episode. He's going to get the zombies registered to vote for his 2012 re-election.

2557152624_b17bfab4d2.jpg

That was just a rumor. He already registered all the ones from Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, and Shawn of the Dead. Rumor also has it the zombies from Zombieland secured the Democrats in the Senate this election, but it was just a rumor as far as we can tell.

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    I also wondered why his wife was so quick to be bumping uglies with his partner... Also, Anyone else curious as to why he hasnt asked how the zombie thing happened? That would be one of my first questions is why and how

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I also wondered why his wife was so quick to be bumping uglies with his partner... Also, Anyone else curious as to why he hasnt asked how the zombie thing happened? That would be one of my first questions is why and how

Also was anything ever mentioned about the rest of the country or world? :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Where da heck is he supposed to get news from? The news anchors have eaten each other.

(Fond visions of rachel madcow and keith oblerdork eating crissy mathews alive.)

:):

Surely one of the other people he has met that were still alive know something?

Everyone I met would get the same question "WTH happened?!" "Who's left?"

Wondering if the Atlanta, Georgia was the only affected area....
    I would want to know if escape to a clean area was possible.

Or should I just shut up and watch the show? :dunno:
    :laugh:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I like the show a lot. And I'm hoping he'll put that axe in his partner's head when he finds out he's doing his wife.

I find it odd that nothing has been said how this all happened.

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    I'd never have thought about it. I'd be using that grenade or something. :dunno:

The greande he had is of little use. If you look close the spoon was blue meaning it was a training grenade. Further the bottom of the spoon was painted brown meaning it was used and is now inert. Nothing more than you could by at a surplus store. A little paint on behalf of the production crew would have made it look real.

The smart-ass convict/wanna be biker dude looked a lot like Earl Holloman. How many of youse guys are old enough to remember him?

That actor was Michael Rooker. He was in Tombstone and played Sheramn McMasters one of the riders that rode with Wyatt and Doc when they were hunting down the Cowboys.

As for Holloman, I had to look his picture up, but I do remember after I put a face to the name.

Top Bottom