• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Woo Hoooo. MANdrea bit and cranium evacuated! The show will only get better from here on out!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I thought this was a horrible episode. They hyped up this big battle pretty much all season and NOTHING happened, hell i didnt even see the gov die, so he's still out there? I dont think a single person got killed (or even shot) when they attacked the prison, nevermind the fact Glenn was firing a full auto into a crowd. Maybe its just me but i thought it was lame and wont hold my breath for next season

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I thought this was a horrible episode. They hyped up this big battle pretty much all season and NOTHING happened, hell i didnt even see the gov die, so he's still out there? I dont think a single person got killed (or even shot) when they attacked the prison, nevermind the fact Glenn was firing a full auto into a crowd. Maybe its just me but i thought it was lame and wont hold my breath for next season

Next season should get interesting. I am curious the direction of the show.

"After the conclusion of the third season, Glen Mazzara will step down from his position as showrunner and executive producer for the series, in a mutual agreement by both Mazzara and AMC. The press release read, "Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go moving forward, and conclude that it is best to part ways."Scott Gimple will succeed Mazzara as showrunner for season four, with new writers joining the writing staff, such as Curtis Gwinn, Channing Powell, and Matt Negrete"

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I'm with you on this, I thought the finale was the worst episode they have come up with.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I just got a "High Five" from one of my regulars for the death of Andrea....

I was scared to death she was going to get out of those shackles...The joy I felt knowing Andrea and the Rick Moranis character both bought it in the same room has made me smile all day.....

I wonder how long little Norman Bates is going to let the refugees from Woodbury live????:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Next season should get interesting. I am curious the direction of the show.

Thats what i was thinking after the 2nd season. I thought the 2nd season was horrrrible, dont really know what kept me watching it, maybe cause i read the books and wanted to see where the show went :dunno:. The entire thing they were looking for the girl, shocker she was in the barn the whole time. Entire season 3 they pumped up the Prison vs Town war, shocker, it didnt happen.

I hate to say i wont watch season 4, because i probly will, but i was not happy/satisfied with seasons 2 and 3

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I just got a "High Five" from one of my regulars for the death of Andrea....

I was scared to death she was going to get out of those shackles...The joy I felt knowing Andrea and the Rick Moranis character both bought it in the same room has made me smile all day.....

I wonder how long little Norman Bates is going to let the refugees from Woodbury live????:D

Slap hands slap hands! :rockwoot::banana:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The Gov. (Now it has been a long time since I read the mag's or graphic novels.)

His daughter in the TV series was not a daughter in the comics. (they had A different relationship.)
    Was much more of a disturbed fellow in the comics. (Orders the cutting off or ricks hand,)
    Becomes like the "Road Warrior" after the fight in the comics, who know now on tv.

We will see what is in store for season 4. I am hoping to see more of Morgan. I think the Gov's guy's might just pay him a visit.

I will agree that this year we got to some directions things change.plot wise. Ricks mental state was a big plot line maybe done a bit to much, I still answer "I got stuff" when asked what I am doing. I can still see Mandria and michonne in a spin off series. I will miss Merle. I still miss Shane.

I think they start thinning the herd like morgan does back home. Traps, Even trapping zombies in the outer fences, I mean maybe the hordes did not come to the farm until the barn dwellers were killed. (Smell) Michonne's little pets, the harnessed zombie, trap some in the fences to keep others away. Darlye's ear collection, Ect. I mean how many dead do you have to dispatch to make a sizable dent.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm with you on this, I thought the finale was the worst episode they have come up with.

My family and I loved seasons 1 and 2 (as a whole: the love triangle soap opera we could do without) but we were absolutely flabbergasted at the horrid pacing of the end of season 3. We were waiting for something big to happen after all of these slow episodes and we get nothing more than

1. The Governor Be Crazy, Yo! (No Duh)
    2. Hey Guys we killed a whole 2 of the Gov's people you think we drove them off?
    3. Carl being treated like a psycho for offing a kid who was clearly looking for an opportunity to blast him and Herschel, not setting down his weapon.
    4. Andrea cannot pick up pliers without long, deep conversations...also she's dead. Apparently that was a bad thing.

Walking Dead, I am disappoint :xmad:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There are many things about this series that I too am disappointed with. However, I still have to admit to being hopelessly stuck on it. Sunday evening has become a family event at my house during the "Zombie" season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom