Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    so will this be season 2.2? i just dont understand the "break" why not just do a full season?

I have always guessed it was because they are tracking viewership and
    want to run the shows during higher periods of viewership.
    Advertising and whatnot.

Different times of the year will affect who is setting on the couch.
    Sports, Summertime......

:dunno:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I have Insight cable, which has the OnDemand feature, don't know about other cable providers, but Insight has most, if not all, the webisodes running now.

Yeah, I found that I was barely using cable and decided I could use the money more efficiently for "necessities." Some times I miss out on stuff, but thats life. Usually, I can catch up eventually with the much cheaper netflix option. :dunno:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    o...btw..if i were in that group that old guy that tried to steal the guns would be getting the boot...and hed be lucky if i didnt kick his ass and leave him for zombie snacks

aronhubbard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    so will this be season 2.2? i just dont understand the "break" why not just do a full season?

A friend and I do a podcast on The Walking Dead, and one of the guys on the inside emailed us, cause we had the same question. Moving forward, AMC wants to do ALL their original series (Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Killing, etc) this way, breaking the season into two 7-8 episode chunks instead of a single 13 season run. The reasoning is purely for bean counting. Breaking it into two parts spreads the ad revenue around the year, instead of bunching it up. It also allows two "premiers", which tend to have the biggest audiences.

I know this is how TWD is going to be from now on, and that's what they're saying they're doing with Breaking Bad. I assume next time the negotiate Mad Men and the others they'll force the creator to swallow it as well.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I just got around to finishing the first 10 comic "books" .... And cant wait to see how the rest compares/matches up to the comics.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I watched a couple sneak peek videos on thw walking dead.com last night and it seems as though this half of the season is going to be crazy. Wow.

I figure the first half of the season was slow to settle everyone down and do some character development before it gets really bloody.

It's hard to miss a character that dies, when he was never really developed in the first place.

I hope I'm right.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I figure the first half of the season was slow to settle everyone down and do some character development before it gets really bloody.

It's hard to miss a character that dies, when he was never really developed in the first place.

I hope I'm right.

This half season will have to be action packed to make up for that trash that passed in the first half

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Just saw an add for the upcoming second half of the season after Justified and there was a quick shot that sure looked like it was at the prison(was just a quick glimpse but it was a big yard and high fences so I have my fingers crossed!) to me. Not sure how they will handle it with all the missing characters from the comics but it should still be a couple episodes of nonstop SHTF madness.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom