• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The girl is going to kill/zombify Maggie, BTW. Remember when Rick told Glenn "don't worry, she's not going anywhere" in the car? That was a death sentence. :):

That's akin to going out to check on the strange noise outside while holding a candle saying, "I'll be right back."

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I think Herschel said something about every other farm around them being destroyed, burnt, etc. Seems far fetched to me, an obvious plot device..

I agree--far fetched. The town was untouched--no reason for all the farmhouses to be destroyed.
    If I were Rick I'd be looking for a place to settle down a few miles from Hershel, have a mutual defense pact and lay down some defenses against the walkers. There don't seem to be a lot in this area but then you'd have to have some good defenses against any herds that might wander through. (as well as dangerous living people like the guys in the bar). just my thoughts on it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    What the crap, what a sneaky way to get people to watch the program after the Walking Dead. During Walking Dead they said keep watching a special scene from next weeks Walking Dead on wait for it, Comic Book Men. So Now I'm Watching Comic Book Men to see the special scene. Why not just put Taking Dead on right after the first showing of Walking Dead?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    What the crap, what a sneaky way to get people to watch the program after the Walking Dead. During Walking Dead they said keep watching a special scene from next weeks Walking Dead on wait for it, Comic Book Men. So Now I'm Watching Comic Book Men to see the special scene. Why not just put Taking Dead on right after the first showing of Walking Dead?

lol .... i dont like seein the sneak peeks, or any previews of the next episode if i can help it. But to each their own

p.s. sounds like you got suckered!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    lol .... i dont like seein the sneak peeks, or any previews of the next episode if i can help it. But to each their own

p.s. sounds like you got suckered!

Yeah I got suckered but I cant take this anymore 10:21 pm Im out of this... I can wait until next week.

Ah over to Full Metal Jousting!

Guardsman89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Kokomo
    it makes me want to get the comic book to see if shane finally gets taken out.

Comic books are SO much better than the TV show. I know people always say this kind of thing, but the AMC screenwriters and directors have almost ruined it IMO. Why does everyone on the show have to talk in a melodramatic, semi-whisper voice all the time? And so much wasted air time discussing pregancies, reminiscing about love affairs, and retelling childhood memories. Who cares? Let's get to the zombies!!! I'm very close to scrubbing the show from my life.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    it makes me want to get the comic book to see if shane finally gets taken out.

The show has strayed from the comic a fair bit. This isn't a spoiler because the show is well past this part but, Shane was killed (by Carl), at the camp outside of Atlanta, well before the group got to the farm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom