• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SIGguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    I know this is a old thread seeing how were gonna be starting season 3 here in October but was anybody impressed with the sneak.peek they played of the first episode of season 3? I know I.was.stocked for weeks waiting for last weekend then I was so disappointed it the clip they plaid.I wanted to see some story.along with some zombie slaying not just a couple of slashes with a sword

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    No Comercials so no real updates or brains splattered.

I will be watching oct 14.

I also predict a bunch of zombies to be out on OCT 31. Walking the streets looking for candy. If on had extra money a zombie based costume shop could be a money maker this year.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm not a big fan of anything Zombie. Most zombie movies and shows I find to be way over done and complete crap. However, while trying to find something to watch the other night on Netflix, I decided to try watching season one. I can honestly say it was not bad, and I just finished season two the other night. I'm looking forward to season three.

Last edited:

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Hehe, to the guys a few weeks who asked why no suppressors? Easy - any found were probably were taken, and the reason other guns seem to be more available is that the walkers would obviously swarm anybody who shot an unsuppressed weapon.

Also, I believe Kirkman said in an interview that the reason they are referred to as walkers instead of zombies is that in the Walking Dead universe, zombies are an unknown entity (i.e. no movies, lore, etc.) which explains some of the questionable behavior of the survivors in the beginning.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hehe, to the guys a few weeks who asked why no suppressors? Easy - any found were probably were taken, and the reason other guns seem to be more available is that the walkers would obviously swarm anybody who shot an unsuppressed weapon.

Also, I believe Kirkman said in an interview that the reason they are referred to as walkers instead of zombies is that in the Walking Dead universe, zombies are an unknown entity (i.e. no movies, lore, etc.) which explains some of the questionable behavior of the survivors in the beginning.

That's really interesting, and explains quite a bit about their ignorance...
    In that type of world, you'd have to be really "lucky" to a survivor.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That's really interesting, and explains quite a bit about their ignorance...
    In that type of world, you'd have to be really "lucky" to a survivor.

I did see that interview, and he did indeed say that in their world zombies were a completely unknown entity. There was no Night of the Living Dead, no Zombieland, no pop culture.

And it does indeed explain a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom