Not open for further replies.

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    Carol: "Look at the flowers Terminus."
    I never would have guessed Carol would have freed them by herself.
    One of the best episodes.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I heard in the comics Glen gets beaned with a bat. Maybe a way to create some drama for the book reading crew watching the show?

Anybody else bummed that Michone didn't get her sword back?

I doubt they are done at Terminus and she will get her sword back at some point. I don't think Rick is wanting or allow the other survivors to simply get away.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Yea Neagan ends Glenn with "Lucille," his baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. Loved the episode, I think this was the best premiere yet!! This season is going to rock if this is any indication, I can't wait!!!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Falling for Eugene's story has gone on way too long. I haven't read the comic books, but I keep thinking he's a guy who led a research team in his parents basement as part of his favorite video game scenario.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Falling for Eugene's story has gone on way too long. I haven't read the comic books, but I keep thinking he's a guy who led a research team in his parents basement as part of his favorite video game scenario.

He was a science teacher in the comics, and he was exposed when his military radio he was "calling" DC with got dropped and there were no batteries in it.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Just commenting on Eugene. My opinion so far is that he is probably a nice guy who is a wimp. He is smart enough to know he is a wimp and wouldn't last a week without someone like Andrew around to keep him alive. I also believe from what I have seen he is scientifically educated.

So when he first met Andrew he concocted some harebrained story to give everyone an excuse to protect him. Andrew bought the story but has taken it to a new level. It is Andrews mission and core reason for existence. He thrives on having a goal and something to do, plus a noble goal at that.

Now, Eugene is stuck. He can't figure out a way to come clean and tell folks that while he is very smart and can be very useful, but he doesn't have the cure. I get the feeling that will happen somehow in this season or the next, and it won't be in a manner that Eugene wants. The new group isn't as gung ho and mission oriented as Andrew. They are much more cynical and more likely to continue to push Eugene.

He would make a great replacement for Dale and Hershel! Someone who understands science and a basic level of biology would be great for any group.

Regards,

Doug

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    To All,

Just commenting on Eugene. My opinion so far is that he is probably a nice guy who is a wimp. He is smart enough to know he is a wimp and wouldn't last a week without someone like Andrew around to keep him alive. I also believe from what I have seen he is scientifically educated.

So when he first met Andrew he concocted some harebrained story to give everyone an excuse to protect him. Andrew bought the story but has taken it to a new level. It is Andrews mission and core reason for existence. He thrives on having a goal and something to do, plus a noble goal at that.

Now, Eugene is stuck. He can't figure out a way to come clean and tell folks that while he is very smart and can be very useful, but he doesn't have the cure. I get the feeling that will happen somehow in this season or the next, and it won't be in a manner that Eugene wants. The new group isn't as gung ho and mission oriented as Andrew. They are much more cynical and more likely to continue to push Eugene.

He would make a great replacement for Dale and Hershel! Someone who understands science and a basic level of biology would be great for any group.

Regards,

Doug

I think you have it right. He is a fake. It will come out in the story line by the end of the season. Pretty sure he will die!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I agree Doug. Eugene seemed FOS to me from the first time he was introduced. Carol's redemption was awesome. She made the leap from mid level manager to full-on Badass in episode 5/1

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Call me crazy, but I think my grandpa would rise from the grave and kick my ass if I used his M-1 Carbine to launch bottle rockets.

Then again, if I blew up a crapton of zombies doing it he'd probably think that was pretty cool. :D

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    To All,

Regards,

Doug

I think you're close! It's Abraham though not Andrew!! :)

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I loved it but I think Eugene is full of crap, what was that "compromising the train car door with a shell" stuff..........lol.
    Carol just props the bottle rocket up against the fence and hits the propane...sure.

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    I think the bottle rocket is very likely. Propane in a vapor is heavier than air and doesn't dissipate. The rocket emits a shower of sparks and explodes. It just has to be in the general area. The unbelievable part I saw was how Rick could kill his human shield in season 4, with an uncocked 1911.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Is this show really good enough to warrant 328 pages? I've tried to watch it a couple of times and it was more of a soap opera set in the woods than anything else! I only saw one "walker" offed in either episode which admittedly I turned off after 20-30 minutes for lack of anything more than dialogue going on. Of course it may just be a victim of collateral damage in my opinion of t.v. in general anymore anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom