Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I too think Eugene is FOS. Something just doesn't seem right about his repeatdly stating "that's classified" as though it matters.

That may be true.
    But how would he explain dna work to a layman?

But my first thought was that he was FOS and just making sure he lived. Like someone above said.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    This is going to be one interesting season! That's for sure. When they showed Beth at the end I thought this is going to lead to something in a near future episode. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. Maybe Morgan will find and free her? I wonder if she is at Terminus? to hard to tell. Find of looked like she was put in box a car?

Can't wait till next weeks episode!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Is this show really good enough to warrant 328 pages? I've tried to watch it a couple of times and it was more of a soap opera set in the woods than anything else! I only saw one "walker" offed in either episode which admittedly I turned off after 20-30 minutes for lack of anything more than dialogue going on. Of course it may just be a victim of collateral damage in my opinion of t.v. in general anymore anyway.

The walking dead refers to the survivors, not the walkers.
    Yup killin is relegated to only part of the show. If they just wacked zombies for 45 minutes, it wouldn't last very long.
    They do stupid stuff. Yup. They're also supposed to be average random people. Not super commandos or survivalists.
    Add that to being in shock, being tired, and being hungry, people do stupid things.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The walking dead refers to the survivors, not the walkers.
    Yup killin is relegated to only part of the show. If they just wacked zombies for 45 minutes, it wouldn't last very long.
    They do stupid stuff. Yup. They're also supposed to be average random people. Not super commandos or survivalists.
    Add that to being in shock, being tired, and being hungry, people do stupid things.

That helps, thanks.

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    According to the comic book Eugene knows absolutely nothing about a cure. But then again the show parallels but doesn't follow the comic exactly so maybe he does know a cure on the show. Guess I'm going to keep watching to find out the answer to this riddle.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    So the zombie Carol killed at the beginning had a striped shirt, jacket, blonde hair, a handcuff & the side if it's jaw blown off. The writers sure made it look like Andrea failed and blowing her own head off and died during a jaw blown off bleed out.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    So the zombie Carol killed at the beginning had a striped shirt, jacket, blonde hair, a handcuff & the side if it's jaw blown off. The writers sure made it look like Andrea failed and blowing her own head off and died during a jaw blown off bleed out.

Whoa. You are way more in to the details than I am...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Finally got the chance to watch last night. I thought it was excellent.

put me in the category of "no cure, just protect me cause you think I have one".

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Finally got the chance to watch last night. I thought it was excellent.

put me in the category of "no cure, just protect me cause you think I have one".

The "cure" explanation was fighting a bug with a bug and making the dead be dead...didn't sound much like a cure to me. Sounded like a possible solution to the dead walking around, but the genetic disposition to turn once dead is still there. I suppose it could work, but seems pretty thin.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I rewatched the episode online to confirm, although Michonne's katana was laying on the table, Carol did not collect it before leaving Terminus.

They have to go back.

Michonne's status as a swordswoman depends on it.

She'll just pick another one up at the next local pawn shop.

Man this first show was pretty good, almost too good. The nerd that can't shoot needs to go, no way that guy was involved in anything secret. He is just a nerd that lived in his moms basement and watched The Big Bang Theory.....somebody shoot him already please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom