• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm not sure which one is hotter: "Maggie" with her beautifully thick southern accent and tomboyishness, or Lauren Cohan all gussied up with her sulty, mellow British accent...(Talking Dead)

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm not sure which one is hotter: "Maggie" with her beautifully thick southern accent and tomboyishness, or Lauren Cohan all gussied up with her sulty, mellow British accent...(Talking Dead)

And you sir, have found the same objection I constantly fight myself with. At first, hearing her accent disappointed me that she wasn't a real country girl... but now, I'm torn.

What do you guys think of the nice feller (.."friend") at the end of this weeks episode?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You silly folks. Surely you're aware she's done a nude scene before. Van Wilder something or another.

I think she's a bit of an over-actor in TWD... hams it up at times.

The accent I prefer? Andrew Lincoln. He was the radio voice on the previous episode that Tyrese was listening to. Thought it was pretty cool they did that with him.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok, you're living in the Zombie Apocalypse, and a complete stranger shows up in front of you in the middle of nowhere. He's very clean, well fed, and knows your name!

What do you do?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You silly folks. Surely you're aware she's done a nude scene before. Van Wilder something or another.

I think she's a bit of an over-actor in TWD... hams it up at times.

The accent I prefer? Andrew Lincoln. He was the radio voice on the previous episode that Tyrese was listening to. Thought it was pretty cool they did that with him.

So what. She is not afraid to loose her cloths. There is a lot of pics on line. Some are obviously photo shopped but many are the real deal neal.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    So what. She is not afraid to loose her cloths. There is a lot of pics on line. Some are obviously photo shopped but many are the real deal neal.

Hear ya CM. Yes, I've seen a couple of those, but in the interest of the INGO rules I did not post a link to them, I preferred to link something more germane to the discussion - a.k.a. the talking dead. I thought she looked amazing Sunday night.

Also (GPIA7R), I prefer her accent to AL's because she's A GIRL. My hammock don't swing that way.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think I'm too lazy for this whole zombie apocalypse business.

Is there any chance there might also be a Sitting Dead? Or a Lounging About Poolside Dead? Taking a Nap; Talk to You Later Dead?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I think I'm too lazy for this whole zombie apocalypse business.

Is there any chance there might also be a Sitting Dead? Or a Lounging About Poolside Dead? Taking a Nap; Talk to You Later Dead?

Well there is "Talking Dead" where they sit around on couches and talk about zombies...with Lauren Freaking Cohan!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hear ya CM. Yes, I've seen a couple of those, but in the interest of the INGO rules I did not post a link to them, I preferred to link something more germane to the discussion - a.k.a. the talking dead. I thought she looked amazing Sunday night.

Also (GPIA7R), I prefer her accent to AL's because she's A GIRL. My hammock don't swing that way.

I was going to reference that but having met the young man and liking him (not in that way) I was giving him the benefit.

No nwed for a link JJ....I could feel the keyboards tap tap tapping away on their own. If my weak A$$ Google-Fu can find them well, you know......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom