• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Lafayette Police Department has a new take on kids' lemonade stands . . . they simply buy a glass rather than call in code enforcement or issue citations.

CGlvjRRWgAAkIT6.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/3uHed1yYCx/

Is the War on Lemonade over? Just a few years ago, INGO had one lemonade stand story after another. Anyone have any other updates on the War on Lemonade across the state?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. The presence of a lemonade stand can impede sidewalk traffic and attract bees. Those neighbors have a right to have that stand shut down. Their safety and property values are at risk.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Grandmaster***********Join DateValparaiso

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The presence of a lemonade stand can impede sidewalk traffic and attract bees. Those neighbors have a right to have that stand shut down. Their safety and property values are at risk.

Why do you hate freedom? And delicious frosty lemonade?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble... But while Lafayette may have the right idea...

:xmad: https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/police-shut-down-girls-lemonade-stand-for-121207241667.html :xmad:

All they wanted to do was raise money for something for their father for Fathers Day!

The first story gives me hope. The second says there... I'll get banned if I say what I think.

Doug

And what state was this in? Oh, yeah. That bastion of freedom down south that so many gun owners are so enamoured of.

Top Bottom