• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Hadn't heard of it, but like the idea. I don't think $25 is too bad for a year and the training time and networking with other women would be worth the small monetary commitment.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    The fee goes to $50 on May 1st.
    It says on the website the fees collected go to running events etc but also get you potential discounts.

I would not mind participating, but my make it happen card is pretty full right now.

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    I saw that Lonestar. I thought about going ahead and doing it before the fee goes up, but I hate to spend the money if nothing ever comes of it. It's not like I've got money to throw around, especially when I've got trainings coming up that I've already committed to and have to find ammo for. :dunno:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What about starting a monthly or quarterly ladies of INGO shooting event? Why do you all need a national organization to do that? You just need a place. I have a daughter that would be interested in participating. I would be willing to help secure the Riley Conservation Club. The only cost would be range rental, and a little help with insurance.

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    I would love to do something like that Coach! I've been sitting here since last night wondering how to do it, where and such. I just don't know where to begin.

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    What about starting a monthly or quarterly ladies of INGO shooting event? Why do you all need a national organization to do that? You just need a place. I have a daughter that would be interested in participating. I would be willing to help secure the Riley Conservation Club. The only cost would be range rental, and a little help with insurance.

I was thinking the same thing. I would definitely be in. If there's interest, I'd be willing to help organize this. I'll start a new thread for discussion.

Top Bottom