The winners of the "Show Us Your INGO" contest are. . . .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I have to say...INGO LLC, Class 3 Sales, Brad's Knives, and Indiana Supply Depot will be thought of highly as first options when considering a purchase. This was a lot of fun and the awesome prize package made it a big deal.

Thank you and I hope to see you in the future.

O and congrats to the winners. If you pick it up at the INDY 1500 Id like to get some picks of us together with the gun.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    WOW!!! I was honestly shocked to see I won. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that. Thank you Class 3 Sales and thank you INGUNOWNERS.COM!!!

Congrats to you and the other 2 winners! And thank you to the site supporters that donated to make this an awesome contest!:ingo:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The winning entries aren't the ones I would've chosen (and I'm not just being selfish; I thought there were lots of 'em better than mine), but nobody asked me! Congrats to the winners, and thanks to the INGO staff and advertisers who put the contest together!

:ingo:

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Congratulations to the winners!! ADT knights congratulations to you and hope your recovery is going well. A nice new gun sure would make me feel better.:D Thanks to all the sponsors who made this possible.:rockwoot:

Mrs. Mk2ja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Beijing, China
    I guess mk2ja and I better get to building an AR-15 so we can use that carbine rail ;) Thank you Class 3 Sales, Brad's Knives, and Indiana Supply Depot for the donations and thank you INGO for being great! I am very happy I joined this website 5 days ago, I am loving it. And how cool is it that during my first week on here, Caleb and I place in a contest? I am very excited! :)

Last edited:

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Congrats to the winners!

Special thanks to the INGO staff and the companies that donated prizes. Talk about a great way to spend your advertising dollar, I certainly know who I will go to when I need new "toys".

-Drew

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom