• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    So where and how do people like FPSrussia and Hickok45 get all their stuff. Obviously FPSrussia is way more impressive but come on? So anyone know how they do it? Where do they get the guns, where do they live and how about ammo cost?

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I know that Hickok 45 has stated in some videos that most if not all of his ammo and stuff is paid for through the youtube partner program. He gets paid by letting them put ads in his videos. With the number of the view his videos bring he probably pulls a pretty good chunk of income off of them. In some of his vids he has guns that have been lent to him so that he could show them but he owns most of the guns. I have watched probably too many of his vids but I have a hard time stopping. :)

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Hickok45 also get a lot of his ammo donated, he always has links in his description thanking whoever donated it. Hickok45 also mentions some of the guns he uses are Test guns from who the manufacturer is.

FPS had a video in a gun shop and said that they let him borrow guns if he plugs them in during his videos.

superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    So what youre all telling me is that no one really knows... They are all part of the Black Society led by the elite of unknowns...
    So for some reason I find it hard to believe that they are just "lucky" enough to make this happen, there had to be a plan to it or a way they went about it.
    And again FPSrussia... Does he live in the US or in Russia?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I believe FPSRussia is in Chicago area. Hickok45 in Tennessee somewhere.

Wish I would have paid more attention. But it is something to the effect of-per 1000 views they are paid $X.XX due to ads that are running on their channel. Also, in a similar manner these gun shops will ship stuff to his FFL so that he can plug them. They get stuff at local shops, manufacturers, apparel, hats, and ammo.

Yes, most of them had a plan of it being a hobby. Then they realized they could make money on it and the word spread. So, I you are a good public speaker, can speak with manufacturers and smooth your way into stuff then go for it. Do quality reviews, comparisons, cleaning vids, be the next millionaire from You Tube.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    I want to live FPS's life. It seems he gets to just shoot lots and lots of coll stuff and get paid appparently for recording it.

Having a real job sucks!!!

jackadew

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Washington Co.
    I was told by a youtube "Partner" that once youtube accepts you as a "partner" they get paid 1/4 of a cent per-veiw and a little everytime you "like" it or "favorite" it or click on the ad. That being said if you do the math (how long they have been on youtube times the veiws by just 1/4 cent...some of these guys are making over 100k a year.) Here is my new favorite youtube shooter.
    [ame]http://youtu.be/EyjQESIp9wk[/ame]

Top Bottom